Surprise

I already told apex that I'm coming today and it's funny in his video Teeqo said I thought you were Nick. But it wasn't. So surprise. It's not me. But I will be here today for his birthday. I packed my bag for like three days cause collage starts soon I'm so happy. Nat has been doing great his girlfriend is helping him with his social anxiety and I couldn't ask for a sweeter girl. So I'm trying to get money for her to come here and stay during Christmas. My job has been great I've gotten a lot of more like credits for my child care part. And I couldn't ask for anything else. So it's about 4:30 in the morning and and Nat is driving me to the airport and then going back home. He just turned 16 and he got his license.

Hey guys it's Nichole. And I'm her with faze 10k and I'm going to the airport. Today is Lucas's birthday and I'm surprising him for it. As you all know apex is back at the house so it's going to be a double surprise. Right know it's about 20 till 5 and were almost to the airport. But hopefully I'm there and we get to do sometime for his birthday I have no clue what to do so i have to think.

~time skip~

We finally made it to the airport and Nat just left. And I'm all alone. I haven't been texting Lucas at all since he left about a week ago. And hopefully he's not to upset about it. So ill see you when I land.

~time skip to where I'm in the car with Chianne~

Omg guys it like 7 in the morning and I'm here with Chianne. So I'm pretty sure no one is up. So I'm goi from be waking them up I'll start with rain cause we've got a great friendship. Chianne pulled into the driveway and I went and unlocked the door. So like I have a key to the house but it was only for when Nat was here. But they told me to keep it. So I'm going downstairs to wake rain. I made my way down the stairs and knocked on his door.

"Hey dumbass"
"Hey nick"

I laughed at his face.

"Are you here"
"Yeah"
"Cool"
"I'm going to go wake Apex up"

I made my way back upstairs and went into Apex room and jumped on his bed.

"What are you doing dumb ass"
"That's no way to talk to your best friend"
"Oh your here"
"Yep"
"Have you went to see Lucas yet"
"Nope I've went to see rain and you"
"Ok"
"I'm going now"

I walk out of Apex room and went to Lucas's room. I silently went into his room and shack him awake.

"Ugh go away"
"But baby"

He looked through his blankets and smiled very brightly. And pulled me down for a hug.

"I'm so excited I thought you were mad at me and you didn't talk to me"
"I know I'm sorry wanted to be a bigger surprise"
"I'm glad your here"
"So am I"

He hugged me tighter. And pulled me down and pulled me under the blankets with him and held me close.

"I'm not letting you go"
"I wouldn't mind that at all"
"Good. I really hope this isn't a dream"
"It's not. Trust me"

I cuddled up more to him and slowly feel asleep with him rubbing my back and resting his chin and my head.  But before I really went to sleep I turned the camera off. And placed it on the night stand.

~time skip~

I woke up to feel a hand wrapped around my waist. I look at the clock and it's 12:30. Great. I rolled over to see Lucas on his phone scrolling through all the birthday wishes from fans.