Sudden spark of happiness

It's been a month since I walked in on Lucas. A month since I moved into the faze house. A month since Chianne told me that she wanted to castraight him. But you know all things are good in the hood. But one thing that I won't forget is how Nat stood up for me when we got all our stuff to move into the faze house.

~flashback~

I was getting all my clothes when I heard Nat yelling.

"How could you?"
"Nat"
"No. You've hurt her so many times and you just think it's ok! Well it's not. She's been hurt so many times before, you don't deserve her! I hope your happy. You just lost the best thing that has ever happened in you pathetic life."
"Listen it's not like that"
"What is it then. You act like this isn't a big deal. It is. What if you got Nichole pregnant again. There is no chance in hell I would let you near her or the baby. You think you can just screw up everyone's life. Lucas you such a bitch.
"Nat you don't get how I feel"
"No I see it. You still love your first love. She was your first everything. But then she cheated on you. And you were broken and crushed. But then you meet my sister. And you wouldn't shut up about her to your friends and sister. But then she came back and you cheated on Nichole. Nichole is the most loyalist girl you'll ever meet. And how much you wanna bet she's already cheating on you again Lucas. So hit me with the gay shit one more time about how she's your first love and I'll beat the holy hell out of you."

I grabbed my boxes and walked out into the living room to see Nat walking out of the front door and Lucas standing there with a hurt expression on his face.

"He's right. I don't deserve you. Your to good for me. And now I've lost you forever. I'm sorry"
"Sorry doesn't cut it Lucas."

Then I walked out of the door leaving him. But god did it hurt like hell.

~end~

It hasn't been easy. But I've managed to get along just fine. Today we're having a pool party and me and Chianne decided to get matching swimsuits. She got a Harley Quinn and I got Poison Ivey.

"Chianne you look so cute""Not as much as you do"

"Not as much as you do"

I smiled and we walked out to the pool together. We laid out in the sun for the most part. It was about mid day when the front door opened to the house. I pulled down my sun glasses to see Lucas and the whore walk in.

"Great"
"What"
"Just look what the cat dragged in"
"Your shiting me right"
"Nope"

I got up and went inside to get me and Chianne some water.

"Why dose she think she can wear a two piece. I mean she's got a lot of chunk and no body wants that. I can see the dead baby still on her"
"Excuse me"
"You heard me"
"I obviously didn't"
"I said you shouldn't wear a two piece because your fat and still have fed baby weight on you"