California

It's been a very stressful last few weeks with all the packing and mama drama with the Nat situation. I mean it's not my fault our mom shut down after our dad left. But also the fact that Lucas and the rest of faze house are moving to. I've been helping them. And Lucas has been helping me. But finally the day comes to were I'm leaving and I'm going to be in Cali for two weeks by myself. I'm not excited for that. But I guess I can look for a apartment or house. And then look around Cali and get my bearings.

~time skip~

I've finally packed my last bag. My once full room of all my stuff was now bear. The only thing left was memories on the walls. It's kinda sad but it's time for a new start. I carried my last bag downstairs and put it in my car. I walked back inside and went to hug Nat.

"I'll see you later. Ok"
"Yeah later."
"Don't forget Chianne will be coming down soon to watch you."
"I will. Just don't forget about me ok."
"I could never."
"I love you twerp"
"I love you to Nat"

I smiled and walked to my car and got in and drove off to the airport.

~time skip to a small detour~

I stopped at the faze house to say bye to Lucas. I knocked on the door and adapt opened it.

"Hey nick come on in."
"Thanks"

I walked in and walked past the stuttering dork and went to Lucas's room. I waved to everyone I saw and smiled. But the house was getting bare to. I knocked on Lucas's door and waited.

Once the door opened I could see a happy Lucas.

"Hey"
"Hey babe"
"I just wanted to stop by and say bye and get the present"
"Yeah hold on let me get it."

I see him walk over to his desk and pulled something off of it.

"Don't open it until you get home sick."
"Ok?"
"Trust me it'll be worth it"

We both finished talking and we hung out a little while just laying in his bed talking. Until I saw that it was time for me to leave. Lucas walked me to my car.

"Call me when your flight lands."
"I will. Watch after Nat before you leave just check on him."
"Yeah you know I will"

He gave me a kiss on the check right before I got in my car. And I looked at him before I shut the door.

"I love you"
"I love you to. Now you better get going before you miss you flight"

I smiled and waved bye and shut the door and drove off.

~time skip to airport~
( so I've never road an airplane so I don't know how you do it but I can try.)

I waited in the terminal for my flight to be called.

"Flight 462 to California is now boarding"

I got up and made my way to the departure area. I've hired someone to drive my car to the university hopefully it'll be there tomorrow. But you never know with people now a days. But I get on the plane and do my last snap before I put my phone on airplane mode. And waited for my flight to take off.

~time skip to when the plane ends~

I got off the plane and went to get my luggage. Once I finally got my bags I went to find a cab.

~time skip to getting a cab~

Once I got a cab I told the guy were I was going and he drove me there. I took out my phone and texted Lucas saying I'm on my way to the university I'll call him there. Once I got to the university I got out and grabbed my bags paid the guy and went to get registered.

~time skip to college tour~

I fount my room I would be staying in for at least a week. And sat my bags down. I don't think I have a roommate so I'm alone still. I started unpacking and pulled out the present Lucas gave me. I placed it in a desk that was there. I finished unpacking so I went to call Lucas.

"Hello"
"Hey Luke"
"Oh hey babe. How was the flight"
"It was good. Pretty relaxing"
"Well I'm glad that your ok. Have you've got settled in yet?"
"Yeah. I just finished"
"Cool. So have you've figured out if your staying in a house or apartment."
"I'm thinking about an apartment."
"Ok. I gotta go. In trying to finish a vlog edit."
"Ok have fun. Bye."
"Bye."

I put my phone away and grabbed my laptop and searched for apartments. I fount a couple that were close to campus and not to far from the new faze house and beach. I called in on most of the apartments and had a couple to look at today. I graves all the things I need and went to look at the apartments.

~ yet another time skip~

I walked back into my room and face planted on my bed. I can't. Only two of those were what they actually looked like on the website so out of those I guess I'll pick. But I do have two more tomorrow. I closed my eyes and waited for darkness to over come but I was interrupted bye my phone rigging.

"Hello"
"Hello babe"
"Hey"
"You sound tired"
"You would sound correct"
"Rough day"
"Yep. I don't know what to expect from these apartments."
"Don't worry you have enough time. Just relax and take a break."
"Yeah. You right. Oh tomorrow I get to go hang with Apex and faze baby."
"Sounds fun. Faze baby is funny"
"I know he's so cute to"
"I guess I have competition"
"You might"
"Dang how am I going to go against a baby."
"I don't know surprise me"
"Well I'll surprise you later get some sleep and remember relax."
"Ok I will. Bye"
"Bye"
I put my phone on the charge and rolled over and feel asleep.

~time skip to the next day~

I went to check out the other apartments and I fount one that was actually really nice. Like holy balls it was nice. And it was affordable. And close to the campus. I just remembered that the week before I went with Lucas to see his mom and sister. They are very sweet like his sister is dope. She's the most chilliest girl I know other than Chi. And that says a lot. But I had a great time I meet his friend Nick and he's cool. After I signed the papers to see if I can get the apartment I go and visit with Apex and faze baby.
~time skip~

I'm taking faze baby home no matter what he is the cutest and sweetest thing alive. But Apex wouldn't let me short jerk. But I'm on my way back to my dorm room and back to my sadness and loneliness. Amd also Netflix and food. So I'm happy there. But these weeks are going to be torturous.

( hey guys it's twerp I hope you guys enjoy and thank you guys again for all the favors and reads this make me so happy and motivated. And if you guys have anything to ask I can do a Q&A for you guys, just leave question in the comments and I'll get to them. I hope you enjoy again. Twerp out.)