School days

It's days like this when I wish it was summer again. I hate waking up in the morning and I hate finding clothes to wear that are good enough for school. Like damn some people don't have clothes like how you want them. Most of my clothes are summer because I grew out of my old winter clothes. But I guess it's still summer and hot. I try not to wear shorts because I hate my legs with a fiery passion. But oh well. I grabbed my book age and head out the door. Nat had already left. I got in my car and drove to a gas station to get gas and some ( a lot ) junk food. For snacks. It's been about a week since me a Lucas got back together and the fans have finally accept the fact that we're happy and I'm not a bitch. But eh. I can be when I want to be. I made my way to school and went to my first class. I pulled my way through most of the day thinking about half the faze members hating me now. So I was on Skype with Lucas and adapt cam in the room complaining about me just likening you because He was in faze and how I'm only back with him because my brothers in it. So they got in and argument. And at the end of it Lucas was done he made me happy of what he said.

"Ok adapt I get it. But she's my girl. And I love her. And I could care less what anyone of you guys say about her. Just know that I'm not going to dump her because of a dumb thing like that. Yeah it would suck ass if she was doing it for that but she's not like that. She a nice person and she has a great personality. And dude I'm going to marry her one day and yeah we're going to mess up and brake up but you know what that's what teens do. Now please get the fuck out of my room"
"Your going to marry me"
"I hope to"
"Me to"

I smiled at the memory. Even though it was only two days ago. Me and adapt new got along. But it's whatever I'll try and make mends with him. I get that he's protective over Lucas because there all brother and they want what's good for him. But please get the fuck over it. I walked outside and went to the cafe at school since it was lunch I went and grabbed a apple and then a coke and I ate that and went to do some work but someone had to come I've and bother me.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"So what are you doing"
"Trying to do my homework and study"
"Well you wanna go out tonight"
"Can't got to watch over my brother"
"How about tomorrow"
"Can't."
"Why not"
"Because I have a boyfriend"
"He's not around anyway so why not just come and hang with me"
"I'm fine. Because I don't need a guy to tell me that my great boyfriend isn't good enough because he doesn't live in the same state as me"
"Bet he can't do what I can do to you"
"And what exactly are you going to do to me"
"Wouldn't you like to know"
"Not really because you can't do much with that baby dick of yours. So why not kindly fuck off before I make you regret talking to me"
"Listen here bitch"
"No you listen here. I'm not interested and if you haven't told by now I really don't like people like you."
"People like me"
"Yeah people like you that put down girls so they can make up a story about how they got in there pants. And how there ego is bigger than their dick. So go fuck your self"
"I've had enough of your shit now your going to come with me "
"Or what. Because I'm sure my boyfriend would love to know"

I looked behind him and smiled. Even though it wasn't Lucas apex always comes to lunch with me and sometimes he brings faze baby.

"Ok assholes ace her alone"

Even though apex was short he's taller than me and the guy is not much taller than apex. I could already tell where this was going but the guys just left.

"Omg thanks"
"No problem"
"So how's everything going"
"Pretty good. You"
"A lot of school work."
"Well you are in school"
"Yeah"
"How much longer do you have here"
"I asked about being brought into night classes to but they won't allow since I'll most likely won't get any sleep and with my job I got some credits but I still need more. If I started working there when I moved here they said I could have had a year taken off and I wouldn't have to take that many children care classes. How's faze"
"It's great. I just want the California house know. So all the guys can be together again"
"Yeah"
"So I heard about the drama"
"Ugh don't get me started on it"
"Why did it start"
"Because I broke up with Lucas and I guess they siding watch the video of me telling why and they just don't like the fact that we're back together."
"Oh. Well there dumbass"
" I know. But he told adapt off and then he talked about that one finger"
"Wow the dumbass grew a pair. What did he say"
"He told adapt that one day he's going to marry me"
"That's great Nichole I'm happy for you"
"Out of everyone I know your the only one who calls me Nichole"
"Yeah it suits you"
"Thx."

I look down at my phone and saw the time. I out my stuff back up.

"Bye apex"
"Bye"

I hugged him and then made it to my next class.

~time skip to end of school~

I threw my book bag into the back of car and went to get Nat from the house and then we went out to eat. Because I'm to lazy to cook tonight.

"Nat how's school. Any new friends"
"It's been good. And yeah you can say that"
"What's going"
"Well some of them know me from my videos and some know me by you and Lucas"
"So they pick on you for being a gamer nerd and that your sister is a whore"
"How'd you know"
"Wow really. I'm taking you to school tomorrow"
"Don't embarrass me"
"I'm not just dropping you off and see if anything happens while I'm there"
"Most likely will"
"Well then. How about we go to your school you show me the people. Then I'll stop at lunch by the collage collect my work and we just stay out of school for a day"
"Really thank you"
"No problem. Now when we get home I need to do some work so you finish your homework and then if you record then stay quiet some."
"I got you"
"Thank you"

We are the rest of out dinner and then we drove to the grocery store and got some stuff then headed home. I went to my room and finished my work and then headed to bed I got to get up early tomorrow. More early than normal.

~time skip~

I woke up around 5 so I can cook ad take a shower. I went to start cooking and then after that was done I went to shower. After I got out the shower I kicked a nice outfit out and wore it.

So yep mother of dragons I love game of thrones so much

So yep mother of dragons I love game of thrones so much. And for my present I got form Lucas was this sweater. So I went and ate some food. Nat was up and eating and on his phone.

"So Nat you ready"
"Yeah"

We headed out or the house and went to my car and we drove to his school and I parked my car an we walked in but there were some comments that made she hulk come out.

"Aww look he brought his whore of a sister"
"I wouldn't mind banging that"
"How's this fag related to her"
"Since she's a white maybe she'll spend some time with me"
"Ugg this fag can't play cod. Why is he in faze."
"He must be gay since he doesn't have a girlfriend"

Me and Nat walked in to the school and to his classes and got his work for the day. And went back to my car as soon as the bell rang. Some kids keep on pushing and shoving Nat around and I know it's high school but I was still mad. We had two years together and I was still protective then. We made it to my car and we drove to the college I went and got my papers for my classes and notes and we went back home. I told Nat do two classes and the. Well go to the beach or something. Once we got that done we went out and just fucked around we went to and amusement park and then we went to eat and then to a movie. Captain America Civil War. So Nat didn't seat with me cause of my fangirling issue. Because half of the guys in this movie were hot and I love Bucky so much. So after the movie we went home and then finished up the rest of or school work and went to bed.

( Ello guys it's twerp how are y'all. I hope it's good. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and twerp out )