Somthing new

It's been a couple weeks since mine and Lucas last interesting night. I haven't been up to doing anything. Lucas was back in New York but hopefully soon he'll be staying in Cali for a permanent amount of time. Schools been a real bother. I'm not a person to talk to random propel but a lot of people have been coming to me. And I'm tired of it. I mean honestly I don't care about you. I don't care about your baby daddy problems I don't care about anything just my school work. But there is this one girl I want fight. And if she keeps it up I'm going to kick the shit out of her. Oh look here she comes right now.

"Hello Nichole"
"Hey Lilly"
"I was just wondering why are you wearing this top"

Oh hell no this is not what I'm getting into. I just picked something out of my closet for the weather. 

"I can wear because I feel like it

"I can wear because I feel like it. Yeah I gotta a little pudge. So what"
"It's not attractive."
"To my wonderful boyfriend it is. He thinks it's sexy"
"Let him keep telling you this"

Ok I'm done.

"Look here twig bitch. Unlike you I have something to grab."
"Yeah. Yeah."

I let my anger get the best of me and I just punched her in the mouth.

"Don't you ever define my body. Because no someone else's eyes it's perfect it may not be for me to them it is"

I walked away and went to my car since its the end of the day and I got a doctors appointment to see what's wrong with me. I drove to the doctor office and went to go check in. I waited a little bit and started texting Lucas. But that didn't get far with out the nurse calling my name.

"Ok I'm going I need you to get on the scale"

I got on the scale and waited for it to tell me the news.

"All right 185. But you look like it.
"Thank you"
"Follow me"

I followed her into a room where she then asked a hole lot of questions.

"Ok what are you here for"
"I've been throwing up every morning and getting really dizzy"
"Ok. Have you've been out of the country"
"No"
"Is there anyway you could be pregnant"
"No I take the pill"
"Have you had sex in the last two weeks"
"Yes"
"Did he use protection"
"No"
"Did you remember to take you pill"
"Yes. Wait no"
"Ok well would you like to a test just to make check"
"Yeah"

She handed me the cup and a stick and told me to pick which on to use. I used the stick. I went to the bathroom and followed the instructions on taking it and just waited.

~time skip~

It's been 30 minutes and I looked at the was a plus sign.

Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm in college I'm only 19. I'm to young. What will Lucas think. Omg. He's going to hate me. I started to panic after that but then calmed down. I have a baby growing in me. A baby.

I walked back to my room and gave the nurse the test.

"Congratulations Ms.Bates your expecting a beautiful baby. Do you have someone with you."
" Yes he's in New York though."
"Ok. Dear. Well I'm not sure how far along you are but you can always buy a test like that. And then get back to me."
" ok I will thank you"

I left and went straight to the store and bought a test that could give me a estimate on how far along I am. I grabbed the test paid for it then left. Once i got home I went straight to my bathroom and took the test I left it on the sink and went to the kitchen and got me a coke. And went back to the bathroom. It was still processing so I grabbed my phone and started to text Chianne.

N) I got big news.
C) what
N) your going to be a aunt
C) your pregnant dose Lucas know
N) no I'm going to wait till he comes down and give him a welcome home gift.
C) ok well I gtg congrats
N) thank you

I say my phone down and went to the test. It's done. It says I'm pregnant and it says 2 weeks. I placed my hand on my stomach and smiled. I called the doctors office and talked to my nurse and told her it was one to two weeks into my pregnancy and she said she'll make me an appointment in six weeks so a month. And I told her the day cause that's when Lucas is coming. So I need to get this done in the morning and stuff. She then told me a date to which expect the baby on. October the 19 2017. I can't wait. I can always take a year off from school and then get in telling them what's wrong and still take online classes. I'll discuss this later. But right now I'm just going to lay in bed rub my belly and talk to my baby.

Lucas~

"I'm going to die. I can't find the perfect ring"
"Lucas chill out you'll find one that you'll like soon. Just breath"

I looked over at Apex and sighed. He's right. So I may be in California and not tell Nichole because I'm trying to buy a ring to propose to her. I'm going to do it on our 9 month when I go see her. I know some people will be like " only 9 months you don't even know each other" ok I don't care. I don't feel right without knowing that's she's mine and I'm hers. I love her with all my heart. And nothing could change that. I looked in the next store and spot the most beautiful ring ever and I thought that's the one for her.

 I looked in the next store and spot the most beautiful ring ever and I thought that's the one for her

"Apex I got the ring."
"Now you just gotta wait"
"I can wait for her any day"

( hello my baby cinnamon buns I love all you so much. This is just a part one and I hope you guys enjoy. So many of you have asked for them to get married so it's going to happen I think they know each other well enough. Hope you enjoy)