Thoughts

~Nat p.o.v~

My sister is the hospital because she tried to kill her self. Thanks god. I looked at Lucas as he went somewhere to talk to Brittany. I hope they burn for this. I shoved through everyone and went up to my bed room. A slammed the door shut and I lost it. I slide down the door and cried into my knees. Why is everything falling apart. I wish everyone could be happy. No more drama no more cheaters no more arguing. I want it all to end. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I looked at a text from Chianne.

"Don't worry the doc said they weren't to deep. She's going to be ok."
"Thank you"

I laid my phone down and smiled though the tears will ran down my face.

"She's going to be ok"

I laughed and wiped the tears away. I opened my door to her a very overdramatic sob and the door slam shut. I swear. People these days. Think being a drama queen will get you everything you want. I made my way down the stairs to have Lucas brush past me and up to his room. Even though there is nothing in it. I stopped walking and tried to hear what was going on. I heard the door shut softly and then I heard a quiet sob. I walked back up the stairs and went to Lucas's door. I knocked on the door I heard a shuffle and I few sniffles.

"What do you want."
"Let me in asshat"

I heard a quick of the knob turning and I saw I red eye tear stained face.

"Can I come in"

He moved out of the way and I walked in.

"What do you want."
"She's going to be fine. Doctors said they weren't to deep."

He looked down as another sob racked his body. I made my over to him and pat his back trying to soothe him. He may be a jackass but he'll always be my family.

~Chianne p.o.v~

I rushed to find my keys as Ricky took Nichole out to the car. I can't believe it. She was found so good. I had to make her throw all them out. After Lucas cheated on her things got bad. We wouldn't eat come out of her room. She just stayed in there and cry all day. I went in her room and made her take a shower and I waited in the bathroom to make sure she did shower properly instead of curl up on the shower floor and cry. She got out of the shower and I saw everything. She had been killing her self slowly.

"Give them to me now"
"What"
"You know what. All the blades now"

She walked over to the toilet and open the top and pulled out a small bag. I walked over and grabbed the bag. She had three blades and different medications in there. I took the bag and dumped it in the toilet and flushed it. I looked at her and told her to get dressed were going for an adventure. I looked out the windshield and smiled at the memory. I pulled up to the emergency part of the hospital and ran inside to get a nurse. I rushed out with two nurses and a gurney. Ricky had pulled out Nichole and was holding her. She fell asleep and all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and cry my eyes out. But I can't let my emotions show. I need to be strong for her. They rushed her into the hospital as the stopped me and Ricky from following because we had to fill out paper work. And talk to some man about why she did this.

~Ricky's p.o.v~

I don't want to loss her. I thought in my head as we waited in the waiting room. I couldn't breath properly so Chianne had to smack me to get me to calm down.

"Pull yourself together man. She needs us more than anything joe and if we can't think straight she'll notice and freak out even more do you understand.
"Yeah"
"Now breath because the doctor told us we can see her. You go first to many faces will make her flip. I need to finish the paper work anyway"

I nodded and got up and followed the nurse to Nichole room. They talked about how I need to stay clam and not ask to many questions. I already knew this but I just nodded. Once I saw her in the room I couldn't breath again. I looked through the window they had and she still looked just as beautiful as ever in this state. She was looking out the window to see the city in the night. It was breath taking actual.

"If you want you can shut the blinds. But when you leave open them so we can watch her again"

I walked into her room and shut the door behind me. The soft thud of the door shutting made her look over at me. Her big black eyes once filled with so much hope and light were dull and faded looking. I closed the blonds and sat beside her and smiled at her.

"Hey baby girl"
"Hey"

We talked for a while until she wanted me to get Chianne and a nurse. And so I went to get her. I waited outside as Chianne talked
to her. The nurse came in and then right back out. She came back shortly later with a cup. Then walked out with the cup again. I couldn't see what was in it. The nurse came back a couple minutes later with a smile plastered on her face. She walked in and I heard a sharp intake of breath and then I high pitch squeak and then what I suppose was a fangirl attack. I walked in and saw that Chianne and Nichole were hugging and laughing.

"What's the news"
"I'm pregnant again"
"Congratulations"

I was excited for her but then got sad but I didn't let it show. If she's pregnant she'll go back to Lucas.

~time skip to when she comes home and tells everyone~
( ok so this part it's going to have Nat's, Lucas's, Chianne's and Banks p.o.v but I'll put the letter out for there thought. Thought will be in this fount I don't know the name. But ok carry on)

~no ones p.o.v~

"I'm pregnant"

B~I'm so happy for her but I'll die if she takes Lucas back.

N~ fuck me jerry. I'm not letting anything happen to that baby or my sister.

C~ I'm going to be a aunt. But she better not take Lucas back until he proves he changed for her.

L~ I'm going to be a dad. I really fucked up now. Nat won't let me see her or the baby. But I want to be the father for that baby. Wait is Ricky's arm around her waist. Fuck this happen.

( hello everyone I hope you enjoy this update special thanks to chiannelovesyou for this idea please go check out her page and read one of her books if you want to. I'd love if you'd did she works hard. I love you guys so much💜)