Tinder dates

(Sorry if I seem to be trash. So I'm doing a time skip so Nichole is kinda showing and yep)

I was walking around the house trying to find some food. Thanks to these amazing cravings I want chicken nuggets but not any I want the Dino nuggets. I was walking around until I fount me spot next to Banks on the couch. He pulled my close and I snuggled into his side. We never official said we were dating but I guess that's good because I want things to work out with Lucas. These last months he's stepped up and been there with me for ever appointment for the baby and we bought things already and made a room in his house but he's staying in the faze house to make sure I'm ok. I felt someone steal one of my nuggets so I grabbed the hand and looked over at Ricky. I threw the nugget at him and it hit him the eye.

"don't steal my Dino nuggets!!"

I got up and walked up the stairs. I walked pat Lucas's room and then I stopped. I walked to his door I was about to knock when he came and opened the door.

"I was just about to look for you"
"Can I come in"
"Sure"

He stepped out of the way and let me in. I walked my way over and sat on his bed. He sat beside me.

"Nichole I'm sorry for being foolish and childish because it's very childish to cheat on someone. I want to be with you. I want to marry you I want to be a father for our kid. I want you back"
"Lucas I love you. But I just need you to understand that if this happens again I'm gone. And you'll never see you child."
"I understand. I'm just a massive fuck up"
"Don't call yourself that"
"But its true"
"Were human we make mistakes. Some stupider than others. Just can we lay down please"
"Yeah"

We laid down facing each other and all I could think of to do was just hum.

"Sing for me anything you want you can sing snippets of any song"
"Ok"

" If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

I laid my head on Lucas arm and he wrapped his other one around me. I heard scratching at the bed and smiled and picked Thor up and placed him between us. He laid around my stomach and
listened to his surroundings.

"You know I give a fuck about you everyday
Guess it's time that I tell you the truth
If I share my toys, will you let me stay?
Don't want to leave this play date with you"

"Nichole. If you give me the chance I will prove to you that I'm changed. I promise that I'll never leave you or the baby. I'll be the man you need and the best dad ever. I'll help with anything. I just can't loss you"
"I believe you"

I looked at Lucas and he smiled at me. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss to my lips. Then rub my swollen stomach. I smiled and could tell Lucas was happy again.
I was happy again.

"Ben"
"What"
"Ben short for Benjamin"
"Ben"
"I just thought if it was a boy"
"I like it. But you know probably when the time comes when I have it. It'll be a hole different name."
"Yeah your right"

I saw him lower him self so his mouth was leveled with my stomach. Thor gave off a little growl. Lucas rubbed Thor's head. I watched as Lucas pressed soft kisses on my small but noticeable bump. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny"
"Nothing it just tickles"

He pressed more kisses before I heard him speak to the baby.

"Hey little spot. This is your dad. And I'm here to say that I'm never letting anyone or anything happen to you or your mom. I love you so much already. I can't wait to see you in 8 months."

He pressed on last kiss to my stomach before he came back up to kiss my temple.

"I promise that I won't hurt you ever again"
"I know"

I could see a change in Lucas. He wasn't the same. Somehow he was different. But I couldn't put my finger on it. But all I know is that I want more food. I started to get up.

"Where are you going"
"Food"
"Let me take you out"
"Ok"

Lucas got up and we went downstairs to grab some car keys and shoes.

"You guys all happy and together"
"I guess"
"Well if he hurts you again.."
"Chianne I know you'll kill him. I can see a change. I know he won't do it again. He has something to fight for know."
"Or little faze spot"
"Yeah"
"Me and Alex were about to get food that's what you guys are doing right"
"Yeah"
"Wanna come with us"
"Yeah man"

The boys were already talking about going to lunch together so we all headed to a burger place.

"Son Nichole"
"Yes"
"What do you want"
"As in food or gender"
"Gender"
"A girl. Lucas wants a boy"
" So have you set a date yet"
"For what"
"The wedding"

I almost spat my drink out. Wedding. I haven't even thought about that.

"We haven't even talked about that. We just got back together"
"Thought you guys would pick things up were you left them"

I looked over at Lucas and thought really hard.

"We're waiting for the baby to come and then We'll start thinking about having a wedding."

I looked to see him loosen up. Guess he thought I wouldn't want to merry him. I mean I'm not letting two years go down the drain for nothing. Hopefully we'll get married someday. The food arrived which seized the talking and we all ate in peace. After lunch we went out and just walked around and had fun. Some fans came up and talked to Lucas and Alex while me and Chianne just went off to look at different small shops and talked about different things.

"Your right he has changed. I kinda trust him again"
"I'm happy you see that as well. I just want everything to go right now. Nothing ever seems to go right for to long."
"Don't worry. Just have faith. We all can't have perfect lives. That only for celebrities who play off the perfect life in movies."
"Yeah your right. I just want this time to be the last time we have something like this to happen."
"Have you've told Ricky"
"We talked about it. And he said he was fine with my choices."
"We need to find him a girl. He's to good to be single"
"Omg your right. Let's put him on tinder."

We both laughed as the boys came back and we decided the day was done with we headed home.

( hello my babies I missed all of you. Sorry I haven't been Doug the best I could be doing with the book. I'm stressed for exams. But don't worry I'm stuck in my house for a couple days because of snow. It's not a lot but trust me people in North Carolina don't know how to act when they here we have snow coming in. So I'll probably be out of school. I love you all and I howl you enjoyed the chapter.  Oh and thank you guys for getting me this far I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to write for you guys are the best. Honestly I want all of you to be in my pocket so I can take you everywhere. And thank you for getting me to almost 10k reads that means so much. Love you bunches. 💜)