WE DID IT

Omg you guys this is a great way of waking up to this. You guys got me to 1K thank you so much I love all I've of you. So I guess I'll tell you about me.

Name: ?
Age: 15
Favorite color: black
Favorite song: I have to many
Favorite band: I have to many
Hobbies: color guard, video games, writing
Favorite thing to do: I guess all three hobbies and watching youtubers

More about me: um well I'm depressed and I have a anxiety problems and I can't talk in front of big crowds I can't stand it when people bully so basically  I'm like captain America. So I'm also a comment image of she hulk. Like my anger is so bad that I don't control my strength when I do get angry I like to throw things and once in class I kicked a desk and it flipped over and sled across the room and then it broke. Yep. Um I'm pansexual so I can really date anyone. Am I dating anyone nope nota. But it's ok to be single. So. Never let like anyone tell you that your not good enough because you all are and don't let anyone bring you down. Your perfect the way you are. I love all of you.  So I guess I can tell you my youtubers I like.

Shane Dawson, Pewdiepie, markaplier, jacksepticeye, Dan and Phil, faze apex, faze Blazeikin, faze rain  so basically the hole faze house, wolfi raps, cryaotic, react channel, and many more that I can't remember.

Favorite movies: all Star Wars and all the Harry Potter plus a hole bunch more.

So if you guys want to now anything else put it in the comments don't be afraid to just blow it up. I love you all my baby cinnamon buns. Twerp out.