Its a girl

We made or way to town and it was beautiful. The snow was light and covering the trees that had little fairy lights on them.

~flashback~

"Common daddy the candy factory will be closed soon"
"Don't worry we'll get your candy"
"Daddy look"

I held my hand out as a snowflake falls into. I love snow.

"It's snowing. Look. It's snowing. Nat look."

The four year old looked at me and smiled. We loved building snow forts and having snowball fights.

"Nichole"

I looked up at my dad.

"What"
"We're here"

I looked at the store in front of us and ran up the steps. But that was short lived as I slipped and fell. I looked at my knees and ands. You could see crimson come up from the torn flesh and leak down my legs and arms. I started to cry. It didn't really hurt just stung really bad.

"Are you ok"
"Yeah"
"Come on let's get your candy and get home before mom yells"
"But daddy that means you'll have to leave when you go home"
"But I'll be back. I always come back"

I nodded my head and looked up smiling sadly. We went into the candy shop and he got us anything we wanted. But just like I said most good things come to an end.

~fin~

I smiled sadly as we drove past the candy factory. That was so long ago.

"On or way home can we stop at the candy factory"
"Sure"

I still had no clue wear she was taking us hopefully somewhere to eat. I'm hungry. I laid my head on the window and slowly feel asleep.

~time skip~

I felt someone shack me lightly. I cracked open my eyes to see Chianne looking down at me.

"You now you snore really bad"
"I heard that one before"
"I mean like a grown man"
"Hey don't make fun of me"
"It's not making fun of you if it's the truth"
"You win"

We walked into this cute little baby store. So much cuteness in one store. I want the whole store. I'll buy them all. I'll buy it all.

"Ok so Nichole since I won't be able to go to the baby shower I'm letting you pick out five things you want."
"Thank you"

I couldn't help but tear up. I hate all these weird things happening to my body and then having a alien growing in me. Well it feels like it. I walked around on my own looking at the cute baby clothes and I picked out some girl clothes. I haven't told Lucas but hopefully my first to him is better than his to me.

~flashback~

I was waiting for the doctor to call me back for my check up. I'm so excited about this one. I mean I'm excited about all of them but this one I can find out my babies gender. I was going by myself because I just wanted to know what it is. So that's how it goes. I was excited because I was going to North Carolina. So Lucas won't know till I come back. I was waiting for what seemed like forever but then I heard my name called. I walked with the nurse back to the room and lifted my shirt up.

"Are you excited"
"Yes"

I felt the cold liquid hit my stomach and shivered. I felt the smooth round end of the tool and heard the sound of a small thumbing heart. I turned my head and saw my beautiful baby.

"You wanna know"
"Yes"
"It's a girl"

I smiled. I let out a laugh and felt tears well up in my eyes. A girl. I'm so excited.