Relaxtion

I woke up with Lucas not laying beside me. I rolled over and looked around. I notice the bathroom door closed and the sound of a shower running. I laid flat in my back and looked at the ceiling. I heard the shower turn off. I looked down at the door waiting for him to open the door. I just waited but then the door opened. I sighed when he was already dressed.

"Ugh"
"What"
"You have clothes on"
"Oh you wanted a view"
"Maybe"
"Well sweet heart maybe later but right now I want to go and get breakfast and then maybe we can go for a swim"
"Ok"
"I'll go get the food you stay here and relax"
"But I wanna go with you"
"This is for you. Relax get ready for the pool"
"Ok"

He grabbed his keys and left. I grabbed my phone and went through Twitter. I don't care about the elections. All I want is my food. What is taking him so long. Since it was my part of getting ready I got ready. I rolled around some more in bed and just groaned not wanting to get up and be active. When j finally did get up I went to change into my swimsuit.

I grabbed one of Lucas shirts and out on as a cover up

I grabbed one of Lucas shirts and out on as a cover up. I laid in bed until I heard the hotel door open and the smell of food come flooding in. I jumped up and ran to Lucas and grabbed the bags and started to eat.

"No love or thank you"
"Thank you baby I love you"
"No you don't"
"I love you"
"I love you to"

We ate in silence.

"Baby"
"What"
"Thank you for the food"
"Anything for you"

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I got up and threw away my trash waiting for him to finish. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hurry up"
"I'm almost done"
"Your slow"
"Your just fast"
"Because you wanted to go out in ready and your taking forever"
"Your acting five"
"Maybe I am five"
"I would be in prison if you were"
"But I love you "daddy"

I smirked at how he reacted to the word. He twitches in his spot.

"Daddy can you hurry please"
"Stop calling me that"
"But why daddy"
"Because do you want me to rip your clothes off and take you know"
"Sounds great but I want to go swimming"
"Ok well keep that pretty little mouth shut and let me get dress"

( I'm sorry if I'm making this not good anymore )

Holy shit he likes to be called daddy. Does that mean he can get possessive over me. Hopefully that would be hot. I don't know why but all I want is Lucas to just have me for a whole week. Like everyday. Different positions. All over the house. Is it normal to be this horny. I kept my eye on the door just maybe a glimpse of him shirtless will be great before the pool. Maybe if I'm lucky I can get something before we go. I heard the door open and to my dismay he already had a shirt on. Well that can change. I got up and walked over to him and place my hands around his neck.

"Lucassss"
"What"
"Do you love me"
"More than anything"
"Ok"
"Why do you ask"
"I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing"
"Your the only one for me I was fucking stupid when I did those things."
"Ok"

I pulled him down for a kiss. It feels like forever since we just kissed. I pulled away with a smile on my face.

"Can we go swimming now"
"Yes"

I grabbed his hand and walked to the pool. I could already tell that I'm going to have to make it clear that Lucas is mine. I pulled him over to a table in the sun.

"Why the sun"
"I wanna tan and you need it"
"Your already half black and that was mean"
"I'm only kidding I love you place skin. It's easy to leave bruises on it."
"Ugh. I can't take you no ware"
"But baby."
"Don't baby me"
"Meanie"

I took off Lucas shirt and went to get in the pool leaving him in astonishment. I smirked at how I can amaze him. He hasn't seen me shirtless since I lost the baby. And let's just say I've been working out. I wanted to tone up some. And that's what I did. I looked at Lucas and blew him a kiss. But what I saw next I almost wanted to die. A blonde hair, skinny twig, fake breast. Walked up to my man. I didn't make it noticeable but I got out the pool and walked up to Lucas and grabbed his arm.

"Who are you"she asked
"I'm his fiancé. Who are you"
"Hailey"
"Ok. Lucas are we going to go to the beach now"
"Yes"

I grabbed his shirt and put it on and grabbed his hand and walked away from Hailey and went on to the beach.

"You look hot when your jealous"
"I'm not jealous"
"Then want was that"
"Showing what's mine"
"So your possessive and jealous"
"What ever you say"

~time skip to back home~

It's been a day since we got home and Lucas hasn't been home at all. He's over at the new house and hanging with the guys. Yeah he's been with me every single minute of the day but he hasn't been coming home. He's staying over there. Ok I'm lonely. I want to have sex. I need to have sex. It's been to long since the last time we've had. I swear if he doesn't come home I'm just going to have to go over there and drag him home with me. Make me this sexually frustrated. I swear if he doesn't come home tonight he's going to wish he was come to tomorrow. I promise that.

( hello my babies I love all of you. Sorry I haven't posted this sooner I have a research paper due and yep. So next chapter is going to be very smutty so if you don't like them you don't have to read. The chapter will include daddy kink, very rough, some high naughty language, and you'll have to wait for the rest in the chapter. Love you guys so much I want to hug all of you guys for being great to me and the book. Thank you.~