Christmas fun pt.2

(This is the out fit. Sorry if your innocent.

)

)

( smut up ahead

"Are you ready?" I shout through the door, earning a small 'yes' in return. I take a few deep breaths, before opening the bathroom door and slowly walking into the bedroom. His eyes widen as they roam my body, and he visibly gulps. I look down at my feet and shyly wrap my arms around my stomach.

"You look..." He trails off, his eyes still roaming all over. "For a lack of better words, you look beautiful." He says, his gorgeous smile lighting up his entire face.

"Really?" I ask with a shy giggle, walking up to him and twirling in a circle so he can see the back. He sides of his eyes wrinkle a little when he smiles wider, making me smile back in adoration.

"Of course." He says sweetly, putting his hands on my hips.

"Merry Christmas, Nichole." He whispers, cupping my face in his hands and gives me a deep, yet gentle kiss. I smile into it and wraps my arms around his neck. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, so I open my mouth just enough for his tongue to slip in.

"Mmm, Merry Christmas." I mumble into the kiss, gasping when my back presses against the wall. I tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss him harder, getting into it. The kiss gets more heated by the second, but I pull away when I need to breathe. His swollen lips kiss down my jaw and to my neck, making me gasp when he finds my sweet spot right above my collarbone.

His hands slowly rub up and down my hips as he sucks on my neck, and I moan when he runs his tongue over the soon to be bruised flesh. I tug on his hair when he begins sucking on a new section of my neck, and I can feel myself getting turned on by his antics.

"Lucas." I gasp out, making him pull back and look at me. "Please." I whimper, making my eyes big and innocent.

He slowly leads me to the bed and I fall back on it, with him falling on top of me. He pulls me into a passionate kiss, and I wrap my arms around his neck. His hand slowly trails up my stocking covered legs, rubbing my thigh as he unclips the stocking on my other leg.

He pulls out of the kiss and pulls the stocking off, looking into my eyes as he trails kisses up my bare leg. He starts sucking on my thigh as he unclips the other stocking, pulling it off with ease.

He soothes over the spot he was sucking on, and sits up to remove his shirt. I run my hands up his stomach and to his chest, my eyes flickering up to meet his, which are dark with lust.

I unbuckle his belt and pull it out of the loops, pulling his pants off hastily. I flip us over so he's underneath me, and I start to shyly kiss his neck. I kiss down his chest and happy trail, leaving love bites on my way. I look up at him and softly kiss the bulge in his boxers, making his breath hitch. A continue to do it, trailing my tongue along his outline, making a wet spot in his underwear.