The sparks fly

Right after Lucas asked to go on a date he left saying he had to go edit and make a video. So he left. I went upstairs to go talk to Nat and just hang. This is in thing I'm going to miss when I leave for college. I knocked on his door and I heard a muffled "come in". So I opened the door.

"Hey Nat"
"Hey Nick"
"How was the gaming"
"It was really fun. He helped me with my trickshots and I'm getting better."
"That's great. Maybe one day you'll be in faze"
"Maybe in day you'll get a boyfriend"

I punched him in the arm jokingly.

"Hey. Watch it"
"I'm only kidding"
"You better be"
"I'm going to miss you"
"Don't get sappy on me. I'm not gone yet"
"But you will be soon. And I'll be stuck with mom."
"How about this. Let me get through my first semester and I'll see if I can find a apartment and you can come live with me."
"Mom won't let that."
"I'll adopt you if I have to. I'm 18. Almost 19."
"But mom won't let you take me away"
"Mom doesn't take care of you. I do. I can get people to agree with me. I'll do what ever it takes to get you out of here"
"I love you so much. Sometimes I feel like your my mom"
"Maybe I was in a past life. But you would be a great son. Now how about we play some cod and see if we can have a trickshot competition"
"Your on"

We played for almost three hours until I got a text from Lucas saying he'll get me in about 30 minutes. I started to flip out. Like no. I need time to get ready. I looked at Nat and he looked knowingly that I needed to get ready. I ran out from his room and to mine. I took a quick shower and then got out and dried off. I left my hair natural and then put on my outfit. Which is some skinny jeans and a tank top with a flannel on top of it and I put in red converse. I grabbed my phone and purse and still had about 10 minutes left I grabbed a light snack wondering what we'll be doing. I need to talk to someone about adopting Nat. I can't leave him here I mean it's not like some of the girl and guys at college won't have kids now to. Some people have fun in high school. I just wasn't one of them. Yeah I had relationship but none in which lasted longer than a month. Guys aren't into girls like me. I heard the doorbell and made my way to the door and opened it. To see Lucas.

"You look nice"
"Thank you"
"You ready to go"
"Yeah but we're are we going"
"It's a surprise"
"Ok"

I shut and locked the door, Lucas took my hand and lead me to his car but it wasn't the same. It was a black R8.

"Rain key you borrow his car"
"Yep"
"What did you have to do"
"A story for another time"

He opened the door for me like always such a gentleman. I closed the door while he made it to his side of the car. I buckled up and so did Lucas. We started the car and then we were off to god knows where. It was a quiet car ride so I decided to ask Lucas in the subject on Nat.

"Im thinking about adopting Nat"
"Oh really"
"Yeah. I don't want to leave him here with my mom. She's not going to take care of him."
"How does your mom feel."
"She doesn't know about it."
"How do you think she'll feel"
"She won't let me but I'll do anything. I can't leave him here alone."
"Just know I'm with you."
"Thank you. It means a lot Lucas. I'm going to need all the people I can get."
"Well you have me Nat and Chianne."
"I have enough money saved up to get an apartment. But after that I don't know what to do."
"I'll help"
"Lucas I can't take your money."
"Your not taking it if I'm giving it to you."
" I just don't want to put anything on you"
"Your not."
"Ok"
"Don't worry I'll help watch him while your at school he can stay at the house with me. And since your off school on Friday you can drive to the house and stay"
"You'll do that for me"
"I'll do a lot of things for you if it's right"
"You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you"

The rest of the ride was silent but comfortable. It's been almost two months since I've meet Lucas and I've never been happier. I just hope something good comes out of it. Tomorrow I need to start getting everything I need for school and start packing some stuff and start to talk with someone about adopting.

~ time skip to where they get to the place ~

I can't see anything cause Lucas out a blind fold on my face and he's leading me somewhere. I hear a lot of stuff going on but then it gets quiet and that's a surprise. I hear waves so I think we're at the beach. But I wonder why. We stopped walking and Lucas pulled the blind fold off.

"Surprise"

I looked to see a blanket on the sad and a small picnic. It's really pretty and the waves make it much better plus it's almost time for the sun to set.

"This is beautiful"
"But not like you"

I look over at him a smile. I really hope something comes out of this.

"Well let's go get settled and watch the sun set."

We walked down to the blanket and sat down. It's very lovely out tonight. Not to hot not to cold but a nice breeze is going. It smells of the salty ocean and it just feels right to be here.

"Why here"
"Hmh"
"Why did you pick here to come."
"Well this is the second time we actually talked and that's when I knew I really liked you"
"I like you to you scrub"
"I remembered you told rain you didn't want no scrub"
"Well I thought you were trying to holler at me through go your best friend. I've been played so many times. It hurts to trust people."
"Yeah I was really shy. I'm not that great at talking my to girls. But your different. A good different."

I smile and look at the sunset. Lucas wraps his arm around me and watches the sunset to.

"Lucas I'm scared"
"Whys that."
"What if I don't get Nat what if he's stuck with my mom. And then with you. I've never had something like this"
"Well for one they'll be stupid to not let you take Nat and I would never hurt you. I care about you a lot."

With that he leans down and kisses me gently. I can't help but feel fireworks. It's really cheesy but it's sparks everywhere. Nothing could be better. We pulled away.

"Wow"
"Yeah. Wow. So Nichole will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes. I'd love that."
"Great. And about the moving thing."
"Yeah."
"I'm leaving for California next week to visit with my mom"
"Ok "
"Would you like to go with me"
"Yeah sure. Tomorrow will you help me out"
"Of course. Let me get you back home."

~time skip to tomorrow~

I've got Nat with me while I go talk to someone about adopting. Lucas showed up right after we got there. So we talked to a lady and she said that "I'm not well and able to take care of someone while I'm in collage but she said she'll want to here from me after my first semester and we'll talk."
I'm upset that I can't adopt Nat but I'm happy that he'll be able to come down anytime. I haven't told anyone that me and Lucas are dating.

"So guys I need to go home and pack my stuff. Do y'all wanna help"
"I'll help maybe I can stow away in your box"
"I'll help"

We made our way to the house and went straight to packing. This is going to be a long two weeks. But I'm glad I get to meet Lucas's family and I get my dorm one day while I'm there so I can move in. But for now I'm glad to be home with the two boys that are dear to me.

( hey my baby cinnamon buns I love all of you. And I hope your having a good day or night. And I'll catch in the next update. Twerp out )

( ok so I'm working on a part right now but it will be up soon but I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 200+ reads like I'm so happy. Thank you so much my baby cinnamon buns. I love you all)