A death in the family

( I'm going to do a miner time jump just a little one )

Finally 4 months with the best person ever. Even though we had that month but I'm still happy. But the only problem is the faze house is still in New York. Lucas came here and I went there but with school I haven't had anytime but Christmas break is coming up really soon and then it'll be out 5 months. I'm happy. But we've lost someone close to is at the house. Baby Loki left. He got really sick and he wasn't eating and so we took him to the vet and we put him down. It's been really depressing at the house and we haven't even thought about getting another pet yet. But that all right. My first semester of school went great I was on the deans list. Nat made a lot of new friends after I came a second time to school because Nat beat the living hell out of the guy. His girlfriend and him are doing great. So for a Christmas present for Nat she's coming down. Her name Luraen. And me and her moms been talking and that's how she's coming here. Like I said about 80 times I'm just happy. But then again my world came crashing down. My dad has passed. So me and Nat went to North Carolina. Before my dad left he was the only man in my life that I trusted. I just going to miss him and I after he left I went into a huge depression and I wanted to die I started to self harm I shut everyone out my grades went to hell and I wasn't there for Nat. I hated my mom for what she did dad. She cheated on him. I hated her and I guess I still do. So Lucas is taking time off and coming with me and Nat. I'm in no shape to watch Nat so that's why we're staying there for a week. Then when we come back it December. I already called my school and Nat's. We have our days waved for a week.

~time skip to North Carolina~

We made it to my dads wake and it's was all a crying fest. All his war buddies were there and his new family and then here we were sitting in the back and o still haven went to see my daddy yet. I could care less I made my way up to his casket and held his hand and just talked to him ignoring the whispers behind my back.

"I miss you daddy. I really wished you would have stayed and mom left. It's just like you going out to one of your tours but your not coming back. I love you so much. I'm sorry I do don't visit sooner I started college I made deans list. And I got a boyfriend. You would have loved him daddy. He's really sweet and caring. He takes care of me and Nat when we need it. I really love him. Daddy I know your not my real dad. I know mom cheated on you and said I was yours. But your my really daddy."

I was crying now and I felt a soft hand on my back. I looked over to see Grace.

"It's going to be ok"
"I never got to say goodbye"
"Nichole listen. Your dad won't hold that against you. You know you were his only girl. You and still are"
"I know"
"Know when your father was about to pass he wanted you to sing for him. You know the song he really liked by Tim McGraw"
"If your reading this"
"Yeah if you can. And want to. Can you sing it at his funeral. It's two days from now cause we have more propel flying in and won't be here till tomorrow."
"I'll do it"
"And we won't you to get the flag."
"Really"
"Yeah. His new wife don't deserve it your mother definitely doesn't deserve it."
"Thank you"
"Anytime"
" I should get to Nat and Lucas"
"Nat I know who's Lucas"
"My boyfriend"
"I need to meet him can I"
"Of course"

Me and aunt Grace made it to the back with Nat and Lucas and I introduced them both.

"Aunt Grace this is my boyfriend Lucas. Lucas this is my aunt Grace"
"Nice to meet you Grace"
"Nice to meet you to Lucas. You better treat her right"
"Don't worry i will I promise"
"Good now Nick you need to get going so you don't get to used to him like this. So you cans sing"

We said our love you's and our goodbyes and went to our hotel. Me and Lucas have out won room and Nat has his but it's connected together. The car ride was silent. I knew no one had anything to say. And I couldn't say anything. Lucas just placed his hand on mine and Nat say in the back seat with my other hand. It's uncomfortable but Nat needs me and I need him. We made it to the hotel and everyone went to three rooms well Lucas stayed with me and held me telling me sweet thing to keep me calm. I could her Nat talking to Luraen.