Me missing you

Nat~

I looked over the video I was editing and saw that it was finally finished. After a total of three hours of editing it was done. I made a small vlog about us moving. I'm excited about it. It's out of this small apartment to s nice size house near the new faze house. I looked down at my phone to see a good morning text from my love. I miss her so much.

"Good morning handsome"
"Good morning beautiful"
"More like goodnight"
"You know I don't sleep"
"Well you need to. You have so much on your plate."
"I'm fine my love. I get enough sleep once you leave for school"
"How was your school day"
"It's was great."
"That's good. No one bothered you today"
"Nope"
"Good. Well I got to get going dear."
"Ok have a good day"
"I will know since you said so"
"I love you"
"I love you to"

I smiled and say my phone down. I left my bear looking room and went to find Nichole.

"Hey sis"
"Hey"
"Can I ask you something"
"Yeah anything"
"Well it's about Luraen"
"Ok what's up"
"I just don't feel it anymore"
"Have you've talked about it to her yet"
"No."
"Well you need to. More worse than a cheater is a man that will lead you own"
" I know."
"Well think about it. Best way to do it is face to face."
"I know. I'll FaceTime her after she gets out of school"
"What came up to this you've guys been together for almost a eight months"
"I know it's just I saw someone at school"
"And you like her"
"Yeah"
"But you did loss feelings beige you saw her right"
"Yes"
"Go with you heart. Don't do something stupid"
"Ok thank you"
"Anytime"

She ruffled my now shaggy hair and walked into her old room and packed the rest of her things. I grabbed a quick snack and went to my room made sure the video was saved and uploaded before I unplugged all my stuff and packed it up. I left a camera out so I can make another vlog of the new house. I haven't seen it no one has. Only Lucas. He wanted it to be a new start for all of us. I got together my small boxes and take them to the door. And then I go back and get my equipment and place it on the counter. Lucas should be here soon with the moving truck. I looked at the time and saw it was about 6:30. I checked my phone and saw I got a message from Luraen.

"Hey we need to talk"
"Hey. What's up"
"I think we should break up"
"Why"
"I just don't feel the same anymore Nat."
"Is there someone else"
"Yes"
"Since when"
"About a month"
"So you've cheated on me for a month"
"Nat I didn't mean it"
"No. Loss my number don't ever text me again"

I threw my phone and Nick came running in.

"Nat what's wrong"
"She cheated on me"
"Excuse me"
"She cheated on me for a month"
"Nat look at me" I looked up at her. The tears rushing down my face.
"You didn't want to break up with her did you"
"No"
"You knew didn't you"
"No"
"Did you think"
"Yes"
"Come on. Lucas is here"

She gave me a long hug then she went to grab the rest of her bags. Lucas came in and took some of the stuff out while I grabbed my stuff and headed to the moving truck.

~time skip~

I didn't show the house because I don't want people know where we're living. So I showed my room.

It's must bigger than my last and I actually have my set up in my room

It's must bigger than my last and I actually have my set up in my room. But Lucas on the other hand has his is the office with Nick's stuff to. I walked around the house talking and doing random things. I talked about my life and what's going on but that's about it until I stopped vlogging and went to edit.

~Nichole~

I love the new house. It's so much bigger than the cramped apartment. I just finished unpacking and laid in bed for a while watching Netflix since Lucas had to go get us a new tv cause someone broke the old one. "Lucas".

I put up all the photos of me and Lucas and Nat

I put up all the photos of me and Lucas and Nat. I love my happy family. But know I need to make my office area. But you know your girl is lazy. Once Lucas had came back home I went to start cooking dinner. I heard a groan and then a very irritated Lucas come to my view.

"What happened"
"Don't worry" I looked up real quick from my task at hand.
"Excuse me"
"Don't worry I'm ok"
"Don't lie to me"
"I'm not"
"Lucas"
"I just really wanted the baby and I though the new house would help me feel better help us feel better. But no I can't help thinking about it and I just miss our baby so much"

At this point I forgot about cooking and went to comfort him. He finally broke. My rock has cracked and shattered into a million of pieces. I held him close to me. Not wanting him to actually brake further.

"Lucas it's going to be ok. We can always try again. It just wasn't our time to a child"
"I just want you to be happy and I don't want you to leave me"
"I would never leave you. Your my everything. My rock. My best friend. My love. Nothing will ever change that."
"Not even that I did t want to come back. I wasn't going to. I was going to leave a note in the mailbox and just never come back"
"Lucas don't you ever think that if you try and run away that I won't come after you. And I wouldn't stop till I fount you."
"You can do so much better"
"Hard to believe that"
"What"
"Lucas I don't want better. I want you. I want the gaming sloth loving nerd that I feel in love with at a convention my little brother drug me to."
"I love you"
"I love you to"
"Sing for me"
"What"
"You haven't done that in a while"
"Fine"
"Thank you"
"Turn your face towards the sun let the shadows fall behind you
Tell a pray, just carry on
And the shadows will never find you"

"Come one lets go to bed it's been a long day"
"Yeah"

We got off the floor and I went to turn the now burnt food off and tossed it away. After I cleaned up. I went to check on Nat and saw him fast asleep on his bed. I turned his light out and went to my shared room. I saw that Lucas was cuddled into the blankets facing the wall. I changed into something more comfortable more or so just one of Lucas's shirts and climbed into bed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist with the face pressed against his back.

"Goodnight Lucas"
"Goodnight"

I rolled over and turned my lap off. I turned back over and held Lucas knowing he needs it. I closed my eyes and let out a rugged breath and went into a dreamless sleep.

( happy thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all of my beautiful readers. I hope you all had a lovely day. )