Its just a bump in the road

It's been a week since school has started back from Christmas break. A week since Lucas went back to New York. The house is kinda empty without Luraen and Lucas there.

It was the end of the day and I was on my way home when everything went black.

I woke up to bright lights and a pain everywhere. I blinked my eyes and looked to my right arm. I saw a IV in my arm that lead to a monitor to show my heart beat and blood pressure. I looked over to my left to see Nat  asleep on the window seat couch. I couldn't think of what happened.

A nurse walked into the room and looked at me with joy.

"Hello miss Nichole. It's good to have you up"
"What happened"
"You were in a car accident"
"How long have I've been out"
"Two days. Doc thought you were going into a coma"
"Good thing I'm not"
"Oh you have a quite few quest in the waiting room"
"Who are they"
"Don't know. But they can come and see you know since your up"
"Ok"

The nurse left and I looked over at Nat to see him stir awake.

"Nick"
"Hey baby bro"

I could see the tears in his eyes as he jumped up and hugged me. But not hard.

"I thought I lost you"
"You can't get reed of me that easily"
"I know."

I ruffled his hair when Lucas and Chianne bust through the door.

"Never do that to me again. You ass"
"I'm sorry Chianne"

I look up to see Lucas crying. Like full on crying. I've never seen him cry.

"Don't you ever do something like that again. You had me scared that I wouldn't get to hold you again. I wouldn't get to see your beautiful face and smile again."
"It won't happen again"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Who else is here"
"Everyone from faze. Your mother. And Angel."
"My mother"
"Yeah"
"Ok"

I looked down at my hands and sighed.

"Do you want me to get her"
"No"
"Ok"

He sat down beside me and held my hand. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. How am I alive?

I opened my eyes to see the Doctor was there talking to Lucas Nat and my mom. When did I fall asleep.

"Ah good to see your up ms. Bates."
"Yeah. You can call me Nichole"
"Ok. Nichole. I need everyone to leave.

Everyone left the room. And it was me and this Doctor.

"Tell me. Did you do this on purpose."
"No"
"You sure."
"Yeah"
"Only reason we ask of because of the marks on your arms"
"These are from high school"
"What about the fresh ones on your chest"
"Those are from sex"
"Excuse me"
"Sex. If you wanna a mother example you can look at my boyfriends back"
"Ok. But some of the marks on your arms are still healing"
"Yeah."
"So your are depressed suicidal"
"Ok look. No I didn't try and kill myself. I'm perfectly fine."
"Ok. So you have a multiple flesh wounds from the crash. And you have a fractured wrist and you have a multiple bruises on your legs and back."
"Ok"
"You seem to be taking this well"
"Yeah. I mean I'm alive the worst part is I could be in a body bag"
"That's a way to look at something"
"Yeah"
"Ok well I'm done. You can leave tomorrow we need to watch you over night."
"Ok"

The doctor left the room and everyone came back in. Everyone kept saying I'm glad you ok. Hope you get better. It was nice to have this many people care about me.

~1 week later~

It's been a week since I left the hospital and I'm pretty much back to my everyday life. It's nice to be back to normal. School is amazing. I've passed all my classes and were on brake right now. Lucas has beef here the whole week of my recovery and today's he's going back to New York. Nat has been passing all his classes and Luraen has been the help to all of it really. She makes him do his homework and study. And I couldn't be happier. But yeah. Everything is perfect. Well as much as perfect it could be. I'm just glad everything is back to normal.

( hey guys short chapter. Sorry it's not longer. Just a kinda small filler chapter. I hope you enjoy and twerp out )