Telling everyone

Lucas~

"Hey guys it faze Blazeikin of Lucas here. This video is a deep sad one. So if you guys know me and Nichole are engaged and we were expecting a baby. Um about three weeks ago something was wrong with Nichole and I took her to the hospital and we found out the we lost the baby. That's why I haven't been posting much on Twitter and YouTube. We've been taking our time trying to get over this right now. But expect a video up sometime next week. Later guys."

Nichole~

It's been three weeks and I haven't told anyone at all. Guess I should tell Chianne. I grabbed my phone and called her. It rung twice and then she answered.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"Where are you?"
"In my car why?"
"I got to tell you something"
"Ok"
"So you know that we were having a baby"
"Yes"
"Three weeks ago... I woke up with pain and Lucas took my to the hospital and.... I lost the baby"
"Nichole I'm so sorry. I'll Come there as soon as I can. Don't worry I'll be there tomorrow"
"Chianne"
"What"
"Thank you"
"You'd do the same"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I placed my phone down and grabbed my pillow and hugged it. I let my tears roll down my checks and I sat in silence.

"Babe"

I kept hugging the pillow.

"Come on we're going somewhere"
"I don't won't to"
"You need to get out of the house"
"I don't want to"
"Well we're going out"
"Why don't you understand that I don't want to go anywhere. I don't won't to leave I just wanna stay here!"
"Nichole I know it's hard on you. It's hard on me to. But we can't just stay locked up in the house. You need to get out"
"Fine"
"I'll leave you to get ready"

After he left I went to take a shower. Something just snapped in me to get over myself. I got out the shower and decided to wear something nice and I think in going to get some new ink. I went through my closest and picked something fall themed but really stylish.

I walked out and looked at Lucas

"Wow you look beautiful"
"Thank you"

He grabbed my hand and we went to the car. He placed his hand on my thigh and I just relaxed. He's right I did need this.

"I want another tattoo"
"Wanna go now"
"Yes very much so"
"Your wish is my command"

I grabbed my phone and looked through different ideas for tattoos. I want something different but elegant. I think I fount the perfect one so I hid it from Lucas.

"I want you to do something for you while I get this done"
"You just don't want me to see it"
"Yep. And you need you time cause you've been taking care of me"
"Ok"

~time skip~

He dropped me off at the tattoo parlor and I went inside and waited for the artist to come talk to me.

~ time skip~

I waited outside for Lucas and once I saw the car I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Let me see"

I pulled up the sleeve of the cardigan and showed him.

"What does it mean""Everything happens for a reason"

"What does it mean"
"Everything happens for a reason"

He smiled and started to drive to the new faze house.

~time skip to later that night~

After we left the house Lucas decided to just drive. No where in mind just on a small drive around California.

"Where are we going"
"I'm going to take you somewhere other than home. Don't worry Nat is with Mia"
"I didn't bring any other clothes"
"Don't worry I got that to"
"You planned all of this"
"Yep. I always plan ahead."
"I wouldn't have figured that out"
"Haha very funny"
"I'm glad to see Ricky back"
"Yeah we've all missed banks"
"Just don't get to his point"
"What do you mean"
"You think I don't watch your videos"
"I know you do"
"I also saw your stash. So please."
"Why bring it up know"
"I just thought..."
"Your always thinking"
"Why are you getting so mad"
"Because I say nothing about all the blades I fount in the back of the toilet"

Silence. Just a eerie silence. The silence where you can hear it in your ears.

"You fount them"
"Yeah."
"I haven't used them"
"How do I know that"
"Do you wanna check my body for cuts"
"No I don't but it can come down to that. You did it before you had your wreck and you just lost a child."
"We"
"What"
"We lost a child"

Another silence. But this one short lived due to the sniffling heard from my left. I looked over and saw tears rolling down his face. I leaned over and wiped them away.  I grabbed his hand gently due to how tight his grip was on the wheel.

"I'm sorry"
"Lucas stop"
"I'm so sorry"
"Lucas....please"

I keep wiping away the tears and gently rub my finger over his knuckles of the hand I was holding.

"Baby it's not your fault. Everything happens for a reason. It could of happened to anyone but it happened to us. We're young. We have plenty of time. No need to rush. We're getting married. Baby we're getting so far in life right now. This one bump in the road will not break us. But it will wound us. Just don't loss your self with the wound"

By this time he had pulled over due to the teary eyes and can't seeing the road ahead. But the tears have stopped but the sniffles remained.

"Thank you"
"Any time."

We made our way to the nice hotel that Lucas had booked for us and once we got checked in we went straight to bed.

( hey my babies I love all of you so much thank you for all the support. I'm going to be posting hopefully by Thursday. So yay. And I need advice. Guys please what do I do. So I've never been on a date and I'm going with a group of friends to the movies and the guy I like is going and I don't know what to do what wear and how I'm going to not be a awkward mess. But could you guys give me suggestions in the comments to help me out please and don't forget to hit that favor button and I'll see you next chapter bye)