I do

Nichole's p.o.v

It's now two months before the wedding and I think the invention I sent out are cute.

The date is December 2, 2017

The date is December 2, 2017. I'm excited I can't wait. Clem has been a handful. Her favorite word is "No", and she has my sass. But in the good news she's walking around just fine. Everytime I see her do something new i get a flashback of when I first saw her. She was so tiny. Now she's a hot mess like her mother. Lucas hates that she takes after me so much. But also loves it cause when I'm trying new things for my YouTube she's right there watching me do everything and asking some questions. Even though it's not the best I still answer when she points at it and starts to talk. But she loves sitting with Lucas when he films. I always get so upset when I'm alone watching a movie and have no one to cuddle. Thor is attached to Clem. Like I lost my dog to my daughter. I think I spoil Clem to much. Like she has so many clothes and shoes. But all of them aren't from me. Kara got her two pair of Jordan's, Chianne got her three new outfits. Oh but her daddy got her a small replica of my makeup desk, oh and her own Xbox controller, and a faze shirt with her name on it. I made my way to the office to see Lucas editing and Clem and Thor playing beside his desks.

"Hey babe"
"Hey"
"I'm going out with Kara, do you need anything?"
"No"
"You sure"
"Yeah"

I looked down at Clem.

"You wanna go with mommy and aunt Kara"

She looked up and smiled.

"Yes"
"Ok go get ready"

She got up and walked to her room with Thor right behind her. By what I mean get ready is for her to pick her clothes that's she wants to wear and shoes. But most the time I have to pick something cause she doesn't know what to wear. I made my way behind Lucas and draped my arms around his neck.

"Baby"
"Yes"
"Can we do something tonight"

He turned his head and smirked.

"I haven't expected this offer after all the times you say no"
"Well I'm pretty sure that Kara will take Clem, and then me and you can have some alone time"
"I don't know I'll think about"

I smirked as I leaned down and placed small kisses on his neck and nibbled on his sweet spot. I slid my arms down and played with the hem of his shirt. I slightly grazed his noticeable bulge in his basketball shorts. I leaned up from his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Are you going to think about it now"

I stood up straight and walked out his office to hear a loud groan and I started to laugh. I walked into Clem's room to see her sitting on the floor playing with Thor. They have a bond that is unbreakable.

"Did you pick something out"
"No"
"Ok. Will you get daddy to help you brush your teeth"

She nodes and runs out of the room to ask Lucas to help her brush her teeth. While that was happening I looked through her closet to find something for her to wear. I fount the cutest outfit ever well in my opinion. Once she came back I undressed her and helped her out in her outfit. I put her hair in a bun and tied a red bandana around her head. I smiled. She's so beautiful.