Surprise 2.0

( hello this is a filler chapter. Or just something random. Hope you enjoy. It's kinda tripy. See you at the end) 

I was sitting in my second period class wanting to die. I hate math and it feels like I've been stuck in here for a while. I keep looking at the clock and seeing it only 30 minutes left of class. I look at my phone and see no text from Lucas it's weird he always text me during second cause he knows in first I'm outside for color guard. I was getting kinda upset I know we got in a fight last week over some dumb picture my best friend took of me and my little at a football game. But we made up. I zone out and start to draw on my paper when the teachers phone rang.

"Nichole your needed in the front office"

I grabbed all my stuff because surprisingly the time flew while I was drawing. I walked out of class and went to the office.

"You needed me"
"Your leaving dear"
"Ok. Do you know who's picking me up"
"Your boyfriend"
"Ok thank you"

I rushed out side and saw him standing there with some flowers. I fan up and hugged him jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much"
"I missed you to"
"What are you doing here"
"A surprise for our one year"
"Best present ever"
"So it's a Friday and i have to get you back by 4:30 for your game and the time is 11. So what do you want to do for the next 4 and a half hours."
"Anything with you."
"Hoe about I take you to the mall and then out for lunch and maybe a movie"
"Well since you already had everything planned out then I'd love to"
"I was just thinking of what you like."
"Always thinking about me"

He let me down and took my hand and we walked to his car. It's kinda great that I took the bus this morning. Once we reached the car he opened my door for me and then went to his side of the car.

"Do you need to go home"
"Can we please I need to put my stuff up and change"
"Ok"

We took off and headed to my house. It's a really cute house. It a medium size house with two stories. Most people will say that it's to big but I like it. It's home. Once we got there I got out the car and went to the front door and unlock it I left it open for Lucas to come in. I went to my room and threw my book bag down on the floor near my desk. I went to my closet and picked out some warm clothes. Since it's fall and all it gets pretty chilly at night.

I walk down the stairs and see Lucas on the couch scrolling through Twitter like always

I walk down the stairs and see Lucas on the couch scrolling through Twitter like always. I jumped over the couch and sat beside him with my legs actions his lap.

"You comfortable"
"Very much so sloth boy"
"Well Clementine we'll be leaving soon"
"Ok"

I got out my phone and took a picture of Lucas and put it on Twitter. Smiling at the comment I put under it. I can't believe it's been a year. I don't see how. It's doesn't feel like it. But it is. So many people comment on it. Most of them cute some hate and then just random. I refreshed the page to see a photo of me smiling down at my phone.

~year with her. I love her💜~

Oh my god. I look up at him to see him smiling I just look down and smile while shaking my head. I feel a hand slap and clasp around my leg. I look up and glare at him.

"You ready to go babe"
"Yeah"

I didn't have time to react before I'm lifted up. I look at Lucas and pout.

"Put me down"
"Nope"
"Pwease baby"
"Not going to happen"

I just wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. I looked through my eyelashes and saw him smiling.

"I don't like this"
"I know but your my sloth and I want to carry you"
"Yeah whatever"

He carried me to his car and put me in the air then went to his side and got in.

We drove for like an hour but it felt like an eternity. I had my hand on his thigh and laying my head on his shoulder and relaxed. I haven't seen him in a w. month almost two. And this is what I needed before I lost it. Just him. He's my rock. My everything. He's been there for me when no one has. Even when he's 4 states away. I rubbed small circles on his thigh. He started to move around a lot in his seat. I wasn't trying to turn him on. I always do this. I stopped and just say my hand in my lap.

"Sorry"
"No babe it's ok"

I stayed quiet and thought about something real hard.

"Everyone says your going to leave me"
"Who's everyone"
"Girls at my school and some guys"
"Why is that"
"Because you live in New York and I live here"
"I'm never going to leave you. Your my world. Nichole. I don't know what I'd do without you. Your my biggest supporter. Your my rock"
"I know you wouldn't. I just. It kinda sucks when everyone and complete strangers tell you that."
"People talk babe. "
"I know"
"The guys say your using me"
"I'm not. I've let you know things no one else know"

I saw him smile. I love that smile. I looked up to see that were at the mall. I got out the car and stood beside Lucas and he took my hand.

~time skip~

Holy shit. So many children and teens came up to Lucas. I was happy to see them all and take photos for them. I got some with some of the fans. I can't believe they actually like me. So after the small meet up he took me to shop wherever I want. I really hate that he spent money on me. I hare people doing it but I did get some things. While I went to one store he went to another and I didn't know where he went. So that's pretty good. He took me out for lunch and it was nice we took a lot of pictures. Some nice elderly couple said that we were cute and I couldn't be happier. They took a photo for us and it turned out great. I could t be happier. I looked away for a moment and then looked back down to see Lucas on one knee and a beautiful ring in his hand.

"I know we've been together for a year. And your graduating soon. And then going to collage but I want you to be mine forever. I love you and I always will. Will you marry me Nichole"

"Yes"

I jolted up and looked down at my left hand. I started to cry that it wasn't real and all a dream. If only I knew him in high school. Maybe we'd be married.

"Babe what's wrong"
"I had a dream"
"Nightmare"
"No something I want to happen"
"Go back to sleep when we wake up its Christmas"
"Ok. Love you"
"Love you to"

I rolled over and Luca spit his arm around me and I drifted back to sleep.

( hey guys it's twerp here's a little chapter. It's a filler as I write the smut still so don't worry. I hope you guys understand this if not comment and I'll explain the best I can. Love you all)

 Love you all)

Ring