Much better

It's been 30 minutes in the car and all I could say I've got to get out. My legs need to be stretched I need to walk i feel cramped even though I have my legs on the dash and my head on Lucas shoulder.

"Hey baby"
"What do you want"
"What"
"You only say "baby" when you want something"
"Can we stop somewhere"
"Yeah we need gas anyway"

I smiled and watched the world go by in the car. After a few minutes he stopped at a gas station and I walked around and went inside and got some snacks cause I'm a fat ass and I love food. I walked back out and say in the car.

"Babe"
"Yes"
"Tomorrow I gotta go back"
"I know"
"How"
"I just guessed"
"Was it cause I asked for me and you to go out"
"Maybe"
"Well damn I thought it would be more not the idea of "oh he's leaving""
"Don't worry it's not. I'm happy to be out with you"
"Ok. Well you ready to go we still have 2 more hours"
"Where are we going"
"Surprise"
"Huh fine"

We got started on out journey again so I made myself comfortable again. Legs on the dash head on his shoulder and his had in mine resting on my thigh. I thought about something for the longest of time. Lucas birthday is coming up and he's leaving three days before. I'm thinking I'll surprise him. So I know apex is going down the day before to surprise them so maybe I can go the day of and get a early flight and make it in time to do something with him. I guess the day he leaves after I know he's safe and back in New York I can stop talking to him and then when I go and surprise him it'll be bigger. I smiled at my plan and just hope to god it works. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

~time skip~

I felt something shaking me and I opened my eyes to see Lucas.

"Hey sleeping beauty"
"Hello"
"Where here"
"Ok"

I rubbed my eyes and looked to see where we were. My eyes widened when I saw the pretty beach. It's so beautiful. It looks like a cove but not as secluded. There were some other people there.

"It's beautiful thank you"
"It's no problem really. A beautiful place for a beautiful girl"

I looked down at my hands and blushed.

" you ready "
"Yeah"

We got of the car and graves out things and made it to the beach. It's so beautiful. I can't stop saying it. I wish I could wake up to this everyday. The water is so pretty just the whole thing makes me more relaxed. I threw my clothes of and rushed to the water.

Lucas~

Once we sat our stuff down I see nick smiling eyes closed and the sun hitting her face. But before I could say anything she was already striped and tuning to the water. I smiled and laughed at her childishness. I soon followed after her. I grabbed her from behind and started to spin with her.

"Lucas stop"
"I'd rather not"

I laughed as she pleaded for me to stop but I know she's having just has much fun. I put her down and she pouted"

"Awe is Nichole pouting cause she didn't get her way"
"Maybe"

She splashed me in the face and then dove u see the water and swam away. I went after her and once she came up I splashed her. We were having a splash of war when the sun started to go down. Nichole stopped and looked at the sunset. I swam up behind her and held her. This is great. I wish this would never end but we gotta get leave.

"Come on babe"
"Ok"

She grabbed my hand and we swam back to shore. We walked up to our stuff and dried off. She wrapped her towel around her and looked up at me. I leaned down and kisses her.