Going back to Cali

It's been almost a full week and me and Nat thought it was a good time to head back to Cali. I'm sad to leave but in a week Lucas is coming down and me and Mia and Nat are going out he still hasn't told us why he's doing yet but it's ok. It was about time for us to go to the airport. This last week me and Nat have been in a lot of faze videos. I kid you not we've been on three different channels in one week. And I'm happy to say the Nat is in faze. I'm so happy. He didn't get on just because Lucas. He played banks and apex and jev and he came out number one. So they thought about and he's in the clan now. I got to make his logo so he's got cats in it and I'm proud because he is known as Faze10K and I think it's cute. I've got a ring from Lucas. Nothing special just a two month gift. And I love it. It's early but it's ok. I bought him some more sloths and I gave him the picture of us from the last day together. And life could t be better. Lucas is driving us to the airport. We got to the airport and I got a hug and a kiss form Lucas and he ruffled Nat's hair and gave him a bro hug and then we were off to Cali.

~ time skip to where they get back to the apartment~

I love being able to have my Honda back ice missed her so much. I've called Mia and told her I'm home and told her Nat was here. They have a great friendship. I know what you thinking there going to start dating nope. Nat has finally told me about his girlfriend who leaves in the UK. She's so sweet we skyped her and she's just lovely. I love that he's got someone. We got Nat's room set up and we turned my game room into his but I use it. His chair came in the mail and you've never seen more teenage boy act like a 3 year old. But I would understand why. He was a fan boy. But his final logo came in today and I love it.

We changed it to one cat that shoots lasers

We changed it to one cat that shoots lasers. But it's great Nat loves it. And that's what matters. But one thing that made me mad my ring isn't here yet like we ordered it the week before I left it should be here but I can wait. I've got Nat enrolled in the same high school as Mia so he has one friend. I've already got most of my books for collage and let me tell you these books could kill a sumo wrestler. But I guess 4 years won't be as long as I think I hope. Me and Nat have changed my apartment completely. Like it look different and we got a cute little friend. We got a munchkin cat. His name is Loki and he's so cute. We've got him a cute tree house and a cute bed but he usually sleeps in one of our beds he's a full black and I could have it any other way.

 We've got him a cute tree house and a cute bed but he usually sleeps in one of our beds he's a full black and I could have it any other way