Screaming match

Today is mine and Lucas 8 months and he's coming down for the weekend then flying back out to New York. I was laying around on Twitter when some girl dm'D me.

"Hey I just want to let you know that Lucas is a lying cheater"
"Um. Who is this"
"Just listen to me. Lucas is cheating on you. It all over his Twitter and his YouTube. Trust me"
"Ok I'll go check it out"

I went to his Twitter to see it blown up with comments.

"I thought you and Holly were dating"

"Who's she"

"She's was better looking than Holly"

Ok. I'll go check his YouTube. I went to see he had a vlog up. And I watched it. During the vlog he was walking around and then the girl from before  came up and kissed him out of no where. And looked what happened again. He didn't push her away. But then she pulled away and he just walked away smiling. Of hell no. He's coming to see me. Today and this was posted today. But then at the end he talked about coming to visit me. Ok. I'll just ask him once he gets here.

~time skip~

Lucas finally arrived. And it was about 9 at night so he took me out to diner. And then on the way home that's when I asked him.

"So who's the girl"
"What"
"I saw your vlog"
"Oh"
"Oh is right. A girl dm'D me and told me about it"
"Don't worry"
"Don't worry it was the same girl that kissed you the first time. Are you cheating on me"
"No."
"Well it looks like it"
"Well I'm not. Why do you keep thinking I am. I will never do that to you"
"Because Lucas there is proof. You didn't push her away and after she did it you walked away smiling"
"I'm not doing this right now. Not while I'm driving. Then we'll finish it at home"

We finally arrived home and like in the car we continued to argue over the picture and vlog.

It just started with a simple photo on Twitter and then it turned into a full out war.

"Who the fuck is she!" 
"Who are you talking about"
"The damn girl in the vlog Lucas"
"It's no one"
"No one. Doesn't look like it"

I had enough so I threw my phone at the wall near him.

"You drive me fucking insane Nichole"
"If I drive you insane then why not get the fuck out"
"Why should I get out"
"Because I said so"

I went up to him and just slapped him hard you could hear the sicking smack the snapped his head to the left. He rubbed his check trying to soothe it and looked up at me I stepped back not knowing what was going to happen next but what did happen was a shock. He stalked over towards me and picked me up and kissed me roughly sitting me in my dresser. My hatred for him turned into lust. But I didn't want him to win. I pushed at his chest but he didn't bulge. He's so much stronger.

"I fucking love you"

His voice was raspy from all the screaming. His words went through my fire, making me wrap my legs around his waist pulling him into me. Picking me up Lucas carries me to the bed and places me down hovering over me, he moves to my neck and started to suck and bite at the soft flesh. A loud moan escaped my mouth, I could feel him smirk against my skin. I ran my fingers threw his hair and pulled at it. Hearing him groan out in pleasure as I do so. I took the advantage and pushed him over taking the top. I grind my hips into his earning a loud groan from him. I could feel him getting harder threw his jeans.

"Lucas"
"Yes babe"
"I'm sorry... for screaming at you"
"You apologizing now"

He says with a chuckle. Pulling himself up so he can look me in the eye.