EPILOGUE

The only breathing he could hear was his and the person beside him.

The room was dark.

The stranger was sound asleep, very tired and satisfied with what they did.

He could give her a six. The girl was kinda good for his needs, but still not enough. Besides, no one could reach his energy, he was just too energetic and wild for the act.

He sighs, slowly reaches out for his phone on the bed side table. He presses a button and saw the time, 4 am.

He stood up in the dark, quietly reaching out for his jeans and shirt when he accidentally bumps on a table, waking the girl up.

"lay back here..." She mumbles and pats an empty space.

Chanyeol held his nape, "I gotta go.." She took a deep breath, "Shey.. My name is Shey. Geez.." Chanyeol smirks, "right." He wore his clothes and left the room.

Chanyeol walked to the elevator and wore his sun glasses. He never slept during one night stands, he feels uncomfortable sleeping with a total stranger and sex for him was just something physical, no emotional attachments.

For emotion is just a weakness for him. A person full of emotion is someone bound to fail and he can't afford that especially when his family already planned his whole life for him.

He is Park Chanyeol, the robot.

"Let's fix this, I know we can. Please, answer the phone" a weak but determined voice could be heard around the room.

"I dunno Baek, our arguments are always about the same thing. Aren't you getting tired?" Her irritated voice continued to break his heart. His tears kept on falling since they started the call. His body was so weak, even his voice is affected.

"I love you Taeyeon. Just let me fix myself, I can do this. Please. I love you so much..."

She sighs, "I wanna sleep Baekhyun. Good night"

He closed his eyes and nodded, "o..okay. I.. I'll see you tomorrow Taeyeon. I love you" the phone then hanged up. Baekhyun wiped his tears, he can't understand why no matter what he does she would still get upset and they would argue.

He hated fighting with her. He hated it whenever they'll sleep knowing that something is wrong and yet he can't do anything about it. He can't visit her, hell it's been 2 weeks since they last saw each other and he misses her so much.

He pulls his hair in frustration, "I need to see her. I need to make things right" but then he felt weak again, he knew her. She won't reply or answer his calls so how will he know where she'll be?

He closed his eyes, "Everything will be okay tomorrow, Taeyeon will miss me and we'll make it up.. I know we will.."

He is Byun Baekhyun, the emotional wreck.