Chapter Forty Seven

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun slept. He knows that Baekhyun's heart is in pain. He is so hurt that he decides to just sleep it off. Chanyeol ruffles the latter's hair and smiles.

He then realizes something that made him move away from Baekhyun. He can feel, he has these weird emotions inside him that he could not understand. Everytime he touches Baekhyun, there's this electricity that runs through his body. When he sees Baekhyun, he could feel his body lighten up. Whenever he kisses Baekhyun, his heart beats a little faster than normal.

Chanyeol is so distracted with Baekhyun that he didn't realize these before and it creeps the hell out of him because he never felt this way before. Sure, he feels happy and at home whenever he's with Kyungsoo, but these other feelings, it's so new to him.

He coulndn't understand yet he doesn't even know how to explain it. He can't ask anybody either because they'll think he's weird and all his cool image will be over.. they'll know he's a robot.

Once a robot..

Now Chanyeol doesn't even know what he is anymore.

When Baekhyun wakes up, he feels his eyes sting from crying. Everything feel so weird and he still couldn't get over the fact that his mother is gone. He is about to stand when he realizes that Chanyeol is not there. "Hm? Where is he?"

Baekhyun walks out of the room and found Luhan busy cooking breakfast. "Good morning my dear bestfriend!" Luhan says and smiles. Baekhyun smiles, something that Luhan didn't expect and the next thing they know, Luhan is rushing to Baekhyun to give him a warm hug.

"Yah.. I can't breathe" Baekhyun complains but Luhan doesn't listen. "I missed you so much Baek! I thought I'd lose you" Baekhyun lightly frowns, "lose me?" Luhan lets go and faces his friend, "If things go rough, approach me okay? Don't go."

It's not the first time Baekhyun heard this, he heard it from Eunji, Luhan and even Chanyeol. He couldn't understand why they would insist on saying that he left when he knows he never did. "What do you mean? I never left" Luhan doesn't answer and continues to hug him.

"Luhan.." before the beautiful man could react, they heard a voice from a distance. "Baekhyun oppa?"

Chanyeol is losing control. He eventually meets up with his mother, who is mad as hell, to clear his head. He wants to understand the weird feelings inside him so he decides to go back to his routine, though he admits he misses Baekhyun already.

He shakes his head, this is not the right time to think about his boyfri-- he cuts his thoughts. He isn't even sure if they're really dating. Though he did tell Baekhyun he's giving the latter a chance, did he? "Park Chanyeol! Are you even listening to me?" Mrs. Park says with irritation.

"Yes.. yes I am.. it won't happen again.."

Mrs. Park crosses her arms. "Whatever that's distracting you, throw it away. You don't need to be flustered about something. I need you to focus Chanyeol. You are so close to becoming a CEO."

Chanyeol could not respond, he knows its impossible to get rid of Baekhyun, he doesn't want to. Then the door opens, Kyungsoo enters with a folder. Chanyeol frowns, the look on Kyungsoo's face tells him that there is trouble nearby.

"Chanyeol, you may leave. Attend the meeting tomorrow morning." She instructs while Chanyeol nodded and left.

Mrs. Park opens the folder where there are tons of pictures of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "So you're saying that this is Chanyeol's distraction?" Kyungsoo nods, "he certainly is. I don't know what he did to Chanyeol but it seems like Chanyeol is following his orders"

Mrs. Park looks at Baekhyun's picture. "Byun Baekhyun...? Why is he leeching of my son? I've met him already"

Kyungsoo nods, "it seems like Baekhyun likes your son.." Mrs. Park's eyes widen, "he's gay?! But.. Chanyeol is straight. I.. I can't let this gay man use my son!! Kyungsoo, do something."

Kyungsoo smirks, "yes auntie"