Chapter Sixty Two

Eunji smiles at the scene infront of her; Chanyeol cooking, Baekhyun preparing the dining table, Luhan and Sehun deciding what movie to watch. It's been a week since Chanyeol came and he is somehow fully recovered. It is all because of Baekhyun who is always there to take care of him.

"Mom, I wish you were here. I wish you can see how happy Oppa is." She thought as she sits infront of Baekhyun. "Hi Eunji! Are you hungry? Chanyeol is taking too long right?"

Chanyeol turns to the siblings. "Hey. If you just woke me up earlier then the food should've been finished now" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "what am I? Your alarm clock?" Chanyeol chuckles at how Baekhyun acts cutely. He moves closer to his boyfriend, "ey, I didn't mean it that way" he is about to kiss the puppy when Eunji spoke. "Ep!! There's a straight girl here! I don't want to see that!!" She immediately hides her eyes with her hands making the couple laugh.

"Okay! We finally agreed on the movie! Let's go" Luhan exclaims as Sehun moves the television to their side. Eunji observes Baekhyun, due to his happy aura, Taehyung has not made an appearance after saving Chanyeol and that is a good sign.

Eunji smiles, "oh I wish this will last forever"

The four males turn to  her in surprise. Baekhyun pats her head, "maybe it will" Chanyeol didn't react, he knows his mother is aware that he is living with Baekhyun and he is also prepared to the consequences.

Unfortunately, she has been threatening him to come home or she'll do something to Baekhyun but Chanyeol is thanking the Gods that so far, Baekhyun is safe and sound.

Kyungsoo also kept on calling him but Chanyeol never answered. The giant wants to forget his past life for awhile, he wants to start anew with Baekhyun.

Everything feels like a dream. Waking and sleeping beside Baekhyun, going to and from school with him, eating, doing chores and so much more. Never did Chanyeol imagine that they'd do things like this together. It was as if they're a married couple and in this dream, Chanyeol doesn't want to wake up. He wants to stay like this forever.

But all good things come to an end.

It was one Sunday afternoon. The couple decided to buy some groceries when they saw Kai shopping alone. Ever since they rescued Chanyeol, Kai became too "busy" that he rarely hangs out with them. The group never doubted his actions since they couldn't think of a reason why he would avoid them when in fact, this was all his plan.

"Kai!!" Baekhyun shouts and runs to his friend. Chanyeol pushed the cart and follows from behind. When Kai saw them, he decides to walk away. But Baekhyun is faster and was able to catch up with him. "Hey, everything okay? Where are you going?"

Kai fakes a smile, "uh.. I need to go somewhere" Baekhyun knows all his actions too well and he can definitely say that Kai is lying. He holds Kai's arm, "is there something I should know?"

That's when Kai felt his chest tighten. He's been contemplating these days on whether he should give Baekhyun the blue notebook or not. He doesn't want to ruin their peaceful life, the same time, he believes that Baekhyun should know it.

Before Chanyeol can reach them, Kai opens his bag and passes Baekhyun a blue notebook. "I don't know if this is the right thing to do but, hide this from Chanyeol. You need to see what's inside"

Baekhyun looks at his friend with curiosity. "What's this?" Kai sighs, "open it to find out" before Baekhyun could do it, Chanyeol arrives on time.

"Hey guys, hey Kai. I haven't seen you much these days"

Kai smiles and pats Chanyeol's shoulder. "Me too. But I gotta go, see you lovebirds around" he takes one last look at Baekhyun who is confused as hell. Kai smiles and leaves.

Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun with curiosity. "What's up with him?" Baekhyun hides the notebook on his back and lightly smiles. "Nothing"

As Kai walks away from his friends, his heart is heavy. He knows that it can change everything but he doesn't want to lie to Baekhyun nor he never planned to betray Chanyeol. He just did what he has to do; to deliver the notebook and Kyungsoo's plan will be a success.

It was late at night; everyone is in deep sleep except for Baekhyun. He has been dying to know what's inside the notebook. He is curious yet very nervous. He walks to the study area, opens the lamps and sits. He holds the notebook, "I wonder what this is about..."

He opens the notebook carefully, afraid he might tear it apart. He sees the list of Chanyeol's friend and some description.

"Chen- rich guy who is good at making jokes. But looks like a camel; gay. Can be used at social meetings.
Xiumin- probably inlove with Chen; very nice and hot. Can be used as bargain."

But his reading stopped when he saw Kai's and his names side by side.

"Kai- loyal party boy. Unknown gender. Can be used as an assistant, never complains and follows my orders.
Baekhyun- distraction but now my favorite toy"

Baekhyun's hand trembles, to the point that the notebook fell from his hands.