Ongoing story

Galjeung: A Man In Love

Due to the family's curse, Baekhyun along with his two cousins, Kyungsoo and Sehun, were forbidden to be touched by anyone other than their own relatives or else they turn into dogs. But one day, a curious and weird looking classmate of Baekhyun accidentally touches him and reveals his deepest darkest secret.

EPILOGUE

"Kids! It's time for bed time stories!" a woman in her 30s called and in no time, different footsteps were heard towards her. She smiles as the first kid to arrive was her favorite. "Good job Baekhyun!" The 6 year old Baekhyun is glad he is good at running to win over his cousins and get the chance to sit beside his favorite aunt.

The room became quiet as the rest of the family enter the room. "So, what story do you want me to tell you tonight?" she asks again and turn to Baekhyun who is excited. "Hmmm. How about the story on how we became dogs!" the rest of the room got noisy from the shouting and howling of the kids. "Okay, okay. Just make sure that you'll sleep after okay?"

"Yes auntie Kahi."

Kahi smiles and pats Baekhyun's head. She clears her throat and starts the story.

It was back in the good old days, when witchcraft is very well known. Sungmin, Baekhyun's great great grandfather, is married to Saeun, Baekhyun's great great grandmother. They had 4 kids and were happily living together. They aren't rich unlike now, but they are satisfied on what they have. Sungmin works as a construction worker while Saeun stays at home or sometimes do laundry as a means of getting money.

Sungmin was handsome and talented that a lot of girls fall for him, including Sunny. She did her best for him to like her back, which he eventually did. But little did Sunny know that he has a family. Sungmin felt guilty of course, he isn't the type do these things but Sunny was a wonderful woman, he just couldn't resist.

He is about to break up with Sunny when she found out the truth from a common friend. She was so angry that she cursed their family. Sungmin wasn't aware that she was witch and was cursed that whoever is touched by Sungmin and the rest of his clan for different generations shall turn into dogs. Any touch can make them transform, a simple pinch or bump on their skin. It has to really feel the skin of the stranger for them to turn.

No one understood them or even try to. They did their best to remove the curse but it was bound to last until the 4th generation, which is already Baekhyun's line. They are the last to experience this awful curse.

The family had no choice but to marry each other since they can't find love from other people. Therefore, they were able to multiply, until now.

Baekhyun hates this story, the same time wonders if anyone can really accept them. Maybe, out there, someone is willing to be his friend for who he really is.