Chapter Sixty One

Taehyung doesn't know why he even agreed to this; he's helping Baekhyun's boyfriend, the robot, Park Chanyeol. It was totally against his beliefs but the same time, it follows the first one on his rules: to make sure that Baekhyun is happy.

It's hard to accept but Taehyung and the whole world knows that Chanyeol is Baekhyun's happiness.

When Taehyung opened Chanyeol's door, the room is dark. The only light comes from the window. He sees Chanyeol on the floor, with blood all over his body. He looks so fragile that Taehyung can easily break him with a light push. The persona did not expect to see this, not from the almighty Park Chanyeol.

What somehow scared Taehyung the most is Chanyeol's breathing is so weak. He runs to the giant and shakes him. "Chanyeol! Wake up!"

Luhan and Sehun were surprised by the scene infront of them. The cold hearted and angry Taehyung is taking care of his rival.

Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened. He can't explain the feeling but when he saw Baekhyun's face, it is as if everything is okay. All the pain that he's enduring is finally gone, a smile formed his lips. "B-Baekhyun.."

Taehyung smiles, even in those bruised and hurt eyes, Taehyung saw that Chanyeol is happy to see Baekhyun. That Chanyeol's feelings for Baekhyun is real and maybe he is really the only one who can help Baekhyun. "Yeah.. I'm here. Let's go home" Taehyung answers as he helps Chanyeol stand up.

"Thank you for your help everyone" Luhan says as they reached the Byun residence. "I hope everything will be fine" Suho says and noticed that Baekhyun isn't around. "Where's Baekhyun?" Luhan and Sehun both look at each other and smile. "He's with Chanyeol"

Taehyung takes a deep breath and lays beside Chanyeol who is sleeping soundly on Baekhyun's bed. "I'm sorry, Baek. But I still can't let you fight those guys but I did brought Chanyeol back to you. So, I hope I made you happy" he then closes his eyes and lost consciousness.

When Chanyeol opened his eyes, his body doesn't hurt so much compared to the last 3 days. He then sees Baekhyun folding some shirts beside him. "Baek.."

Baekhyun immediately turns to him, "Chanyeol, you're awake. I'll get you some food" before he could leave, Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving me" he mumbles. Baekhyun smiles, though he can't remember how they did it, he was just so glad that everything is okay.