Chapter Sixty Nine

Chanyeol is unsure, he doesn't know what's gonna happen next. This is the first time he felt like he has no clue on the situation. He can't even predict what's Baekhyun's mind is like. It's his first time being like this and there are times when he hates it so much.

He hates it to the point when he would get wasted all night thinking about Baekhyun. How the puppy is, what he's doing right now, is he still depressed, has he eaten and so on. Even if Chanyeol is working, his thoughts are still on Baekhyun.

It was one of those days when Kyungsoo would visit Chanyeol to check up on him. How he regret those days when he would fight Chanyeol over nothing, now Chanyeol doesn't even care about him. When Kyungsoo opens the door, he sees Chanyeol on the floor with all the empty bottles. "Chanyeol" he calls but the latter doesn't react.

Kyungsoo starts picking up the mess when Chanyeol grabs his wrist. "what are you doing here Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo looks at him, "I came to visit you. Why are you drinking? You have a meeting tomorrow morning" Chanyeol laughs, "nah I can handle that. You know me Kyungsoo. I can have anything I want"

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as he place the bottles on the trashcan. "Right, then why aren't you with your Baekhyun?" It hurts. Having to ask that stupid question when he doesn't even want to say that annoying name. It hurts seeing the guy you love, love someone else.

It hurts seeing him being drunk because of someone else. To know that he no longer thinks of you, or what's worse, no longer loves you.

Kyungsoo moves towards Chanyeol and helps him stand up when he froze when he sees the giant crying. "Hey!" Kyungsoo says but Chanyeol doesn't stop. "Why is it so unfair.. everything is so unfair"

Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol, "what are you talking about?" Chanyeol laughs, a bitter one that breaks Kyungsoo's heart. "I have to live with this pathetic life and when I finally found my happiness, he has to go away" Kyungsoo eyes start to water. "Am I not enough for you, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol looks at his bestfriend, he cups Kyungsoo's cheek. "We aren't meant to be Kyungsoo. You think you love me but you don't. We're users, we know how this world works. Users can't be together. Chanyeol is meant to be for Baekhyun"

It was the last straw. Kyungsoo had enough. Everything has been said. It's over. Chanyeol is finally gone.

All those years of confusion, love, hatred and denial. Those moments when Kyungsoo felt he owns the world because Chanyeol is with him. Those days he wanted to last forever are now shattered. Everything he did for Chanyeol means nothing anymore. He is back to being the bestfriend.

Kyungsoo slowly stands up. The tears are not stopping, he goes to the bathroom to wash his face. He looks at himself in the mirror, how horrible he looks. He goes out to hear Chanyeol calling Baekhyun who is now at the lobby. Kyungsoo gets his bag and heads out.

He presses the elevator button and when it opens, Baekhyun is on the other side, looking worried as ever. Baekhyun stops, "Kyungsoo.."

Kyungsoo's tear fell once more. "I really care about him Baekhyun. I do and I always will. You push him out and he does everything to win you back. He might be blinded by his love for you but I will always be here for him. I will always care." Before Baekhyun can speak, Kyungsoo enters the elevator and it closes.

Kyungsoo thinks this is his karma for all the pain he caused Chanyeol. All those times he push him, hurt him physically, mentally and emotionally. He knows he'll never get over Chanyeol, but he has to give him the happiness he deserves, even if it hurts Kyungsoo to death.

When Baekhyun enters the room, Chanyeol is lying on the floor, laughing at himself. Baekhyun sighs, "what are you doing....WHY IS YOUR NOSE BLEEDING"

Chanyeol laughs, "BAEK!" He is about to hug the small puppy when Baekhyun stops him. "Damn it Chanyeol. Fix yourself" Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun, "you are so beautiful" Baekhyun sighs, "shut up" Chanyeol hugs him tight. "Don't go home okay?? I miss you"

Baekhyun lightly smiles, "I missed you too" But Chanyeol is already asleep. Baekhyun ruffles the giant's head. "But I have to leave soon... this is the last time you'll see me..."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So tomorrow will be my last update since it's going to be the last chapter!! Omg. Hahaha. I never expected to finish this story and I really want to thank everyone for waiting patiently for me. Thank you guys!! 😘