Chapter Thirty

When Baekhyun enters the door, he was surpirsed when he feels huge arms around his body. He freezes on the spot, he couldn't understand what Chanyeol is doing. "C-Chanyeol.." But Chanyeol didn't listen and hugs him tighter.

"Baekhyun.. Save me"

Baekhyun is puzzled, why would he save Chanyeol? And from whom? It was as if Chanyeol is reading his mind, the taller moves away with his neutral facial expression. "Forget that.. Why are you late?"

Baekhyun wants to ask what's bothering Chanyeol but he knows the taller won't tell him. He holds his nape, "um.. I had a massive headache.. I think I overslept.." Chanyeol looks at him, he is sure that this is Baekhyun. He nods and pats the smaller's head. "Okay. I'm glad you're safe" he then walks to his seat, not noticing the fact that Baekhyun's cheek are red.

All day, Baekhyun was busy with the paperworks handed to him by Chanyeol. He feels so proud of himself that he can manage all these works and distract himself as well. He is about to finish another file until Chanyeol stands infront of him. "Let's go" Baekhyun looks at him innocently, "where?" Chanyeol lightly smiles, he holds the latter's hand and drags him out.

Chanyeol knows what he's doing, he's forcing himself on Baekhyun too much. Too much that he didn't even think about the smaller's feelings. All Chanyeol cares about is for him to be distracted because what he's feeling for Kyungsoo is getting out of hand. He didn't notice that Baekhyun is complaining until they stop by the parking lot.

"Yah! Why do you have to drag me? I can come down you know" Baekhyun says and holds his reddish wrist. Chanyeol didn't respond and enters the car. Baekhyun scratches his head and hops in as well.

The car ride was quiet, Baekhyun continued to hold his wrist, something Chanyeol noticed. "Uh, sorry about that" Baekhyun turns to him, hoping to see an emotion but it's like Chanyeol is a robot, maybe he got into an arguement with Kyungsoo?

"Uh, Chanyeol.. Is everything okay?"

Chanyeol almost stops the car but good thing he didn't. No one can tell his true feelings but how come this innocent and clueless Baekhyun asks him these things? "Yes. Why?"

Baekhyun lightly smiles and shakes his head. "Nothing. Um, I'm sorry if I barged in awhile ago.. I didn't mean to interrupt you with your.. Um.." Chanyeol notices the way Baekhyun thinks of a way to say something about Kyungsoo. "He's my bestfriend"

Baekhyun nods, "yes. Sorry about that" But Chanyeol knows otherwise, it's weird for Baekhyun to act this way, he's slightly frowning with a bitter tone on his voice. That's when Chanyeol remembered.. Baekhyun confessed to him when he was drunk, that Baekhyun has feelings for him.

"Um. Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun can feel his heart beat a bit faster hearing his name, he turns to Chanyeol who looks more serious than ever. "I'm going to propose something"