Chapter Fifty

"So what's the status?? Are you guys together or what!?" Luhan exclaims after hearing Baekhyun's side. Sehun snuggles closer to Luhan, "babe, they're basically dating. I mean with all those kiss and cheesy lines" Luhan frowns, "but, it's too early!!"

Kai laughs and pats Baekhyun's shoulder. "Don't be so hard on Baek, Lu. I mean, we gotta support em" Luhan stands and points at Kai, "you're a liar! You told me that Chanyeol would never like Baekhyun because of Kyungsoo!!"

"Kyungsoo..?" Baekhyun asks while Kai almost punches Luhan. Sehun face palms while Luhan continued to frown at Kai. "He's the one you told me about huh" Baekhyun says and smiles as he remembered the time when Kai warned him about Chanyeol's feelings towards Kyungsoo.

"Okay, I'm sorry I changed my mind but I have my own reasons and I believe that Chanyeol's feelings for Baekhyun is real" Kai explains and smiles at Baekhyun who looks at him with suspicion.

Chanyeol was surprised to see Baekhyun at the office later that day. "Why are you here?" He asks as he pats the smaller's head. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "I work here remember? I'm your assistant"

Chanyeol laughs, "I don't need it. You can go home now" Baekhyun pouts, "I love my job! You can't just fire me" Chanyeol sighs, "fine. But I want to see you at all times" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "I'm not a baby, Mr. Park. Besides, I'll just be outside" Chanyeol nods, Baekhyun is about to walk away when Chanyeol grabbed his arm and hugs him.

"Yah! What are you doing!!"

"shhh." Chanyeol says and hugs him tighter. Baekhyun's heart is going to explode from happiness. Chanyeol realized what he's done and immediately moves away. "Um. Okay, uh.. I gotta go somewhere" he then leaves a blushing Baekhyun behind.

Baekhyun is focused in his work. He is determined to finish everything until Kyungsoo stops infront of him. "Hello Byun Baekhyun"

Kyungsoo smiles at him as if his intentions are good, but God knows it isn't. "I talked to Chanyeol about you. I was looking for someone to accompany me for tonight's meeting and since you are his assistant I think this is a great opportunity for you to try attending meetings with me"

Baekhyun is in shock, everytime he sees Kyungsoo, he just can't forget the fact that Kyungsoo is dear to Chanyeol. "Um, okay.. I guess" Kyungsoo smiles once again, but Baekhyun is too dumb to notice how fake it is. "I'll see you tonight"

Kai stops eating his favorite meal after hearing Baekhyun's story. Kai decided to visit Baekhyun after being bored in school and since he can't keep up with Sehun and Luhan's dates. "What? Meeting? With Kyungsoo?"

Baekhyun nods, "well I think it is good I mean, I have to learn right and I also want to get closer to Kyungsoo" Kai raised his eyebrow, "but why? He could be your rival" Baekhyun laughs, "what are we? Grade school? To fight over a boy?"

Kai didn't respond, he knows Kyungsoo, he would do anything to get what he wants. "Just be careful okay? Text me when you need anything" Baekhyun chuckles, "yes my supportive friend"

It was 10 pm when Kyungsoo and Baekhyun arrive at the said venue. True enough, Kyungsoo did had a meeting and Baekhyun learned a lot. What he didn't expect was a lot of liquior.

Chanyeol is still busy at the office that he didn't notice that it's 3 am in the morning. But what he didn't expect was a call from Baekhyun.

"Hello, Baek?"

"Heyyy, who are you calling sweetie!" A different voice can be heard from the other line. "I.. I'm calling my... I dunno" Baekhyun sounds like he is dead drunk.

"Baekhyun! What's happening? Where are you?"

Before Baekhyun could react, he hears a loud spank. "Owww!" Baekhyun cries in pain. "Get your ass here you pretty face! Give me that phone!"

Chanyeol could feel his blood boil. "Byun Baekhyun, where the hell are you!!"