Chapter Sixty Seven

When Luhan woke up, he immediately heads down to do his normal routine: make breakfast then go to school. But what suprised him was the luggage in the living room, his luggage.

Baekhyun is expecting it any minute now. He finally decided to take a bath and go back to school. He is fixing his uniform when the door bursts open. "What the hell is wrong with you Byun Baekhyun?!"

When Chanyeol opens his eyes, everything is dark. He still can't believe that Baekhyun just broke up with him. He has this mixture of hope and depression. Baekhyun never told him that he doesn't love him anymore so Chanyeol is clinging to that hope. For the second time in his life, he wants to fight for his feelings. Kyungsoo might be crazy like him and is might still be inlove with him, but Chanyeol is already head over heels with Baekhyun.

He wants to take this chance to fix everything. This is what Baekhyun wants him to do and he will follow him. In order to prove Baekhyun that he is not a burden, he will make sure that he will have everything: money, power and his love.

Baekhyun turns around to face his furious bestfriend. "Luhan..." Luhan crosses his arms. "don't Luhan me! What does those luggages mean?! You want me out?!" Baekhyun takes a deep breath, this is 1000% harder than talking to Chanyeol. "I know that you have been aware of my split personality. You did your role as my bestfriend by making sure he doesn't do anything stupid..."

Luhan nods impatiently making Baekhyun sigh once a again. "I really do appreciate everything you have done for me. But I think it is best if I stay away from you. I can't be dependent on you anymore. You should be living your life, doing the things you like and not babysit me"

Before Baekhyun can speak again, he got punched.

In the face.

By Luhan

The guy who barely hits anyone.

Baekhyun shockingly turns to his bestfriend who is still mad but surprised. But he kept his angry expression on his face. "Taehyung taught me that... um. Anyways! Man!! What do you take me for?! Stay away from me? Are you out of your freaking mind? I came here from China just for you because I have to make sure that you're goddamn okay. I put up with your asshole persona because I care about you. I did all these things because I treat you as my brother. If Chanyeol really did listen to this shit, which I doubted no, I'm not gonna be like him. I won't walk out of your life Byun Baekhyun. I'm your family and you're stuck with me"

Baekhyun expected this, but hearing it from Luhan makes him weak to the point where he just wants to cry and tell Luhan how horrible he feels. "Luhan..."

Luhan sighs and hugs his bestfriend. "I know you feel terrible, I don't blame you. I am guilty for lying to you for all these years, it's because you'd be like this and I hate it." He moves away and wipes the tears on Baekhyun's beautiful face. "I'm not leaving, Baek. We can still fix your problem. I am with you, okay?" Baekhyun closes his eyes and nods. "Don't ever try to push me away or I'll hit you again"

Baekhyun chuckles. "It hurts, Lu" Luhan turns to him, "I'm so sorry!! But it was your fault! Stupid puppy" Baekhyun smiles and hugs Luhan once again.

The office became quiet when the unexpected visitor came. Everyone is looking at him as he walks to the CEO's office.

Mrs. Park was started and stood up upon seeing her son. "Chanyeol, what brings you here?" Chanyeol eventually hid his scars and looks dashing as ever. "I came here to make a proposal"