Chapter Twenty Four

Baekhyun smiles at him, and does something Chanyeol could ever imagine. Baekhyun hugs him, so tight and so close he could feel the smaller's breath on his neck. Chanyeol couldn't move, he's frozen from the spot, his heart started to race but he doesn't know why, this isn't his first time to be hugged by someone.

Baekhyun's hug was rather gentle even if the way he approached Chanyeol is kind of aggressive. The way his hands were on Chanyeol feels different as well, the warmth of his hands make Chanyeol relax.

"Chanyeol.. Thank goodness you're here"

Chanyeol was surprised, he slowly moves away but Baekhyun hugs him tighter. "Please, not you too.. Don't go.." Chanyeol doesn't know what to do, just then he remembers that Taehyung can take over Baekhyun especially when the latter is drunk. He holds Baekhyun's cheeks to meet the smaller's eyes, trying to find the aggressive and evil side but to his luck, it's only Baekhyun.

"W-why..?" Baekhyun asks as he watch Chanyeol analyze him. Before he can ask again, Chanyeol carries him bridal style and starts walking out.

"H-hey! Bring me down!" He shouts and tries to struggle but Chanyeol is strong, he isn't an athlete for nothing. "Shut up" he says and continues to walk until someone familiar stops infront of him. "Yo man, where are you taking him?"

Chanyeol frowns, "you're the one who brought him here?" Kai shakes his head, "nope, but he wanted to enjoy so where are you taking him?" Chanyeol tries to understand what's going on Kai's mind because he clearly knows that Baekhyun is crazy when drunk and it doesn't look like he'll be responsible for his friend. "I'm taking him home"

Kai was the one who was surprised by Chanyeol's answer. "H-home? Why? You never take someone home, heck you never did that to me unless you're planning on something with our Baekhyunnie" Kai smirks, but under that smirk, Chanyeol can see confusion. Chanyeol fakes a smile, "maybe I am" he is about to walk when Kai grabs his arm.

"Don't do anything to him Chanyeol. You know how fragile he is"

Chanyeol didn't respond and left the bar.

When Chanyeol reaches home, he starts to regret ever taking Baekhyun with him. Through the whole trip he heard the story on how Taeyeon and Baekhyun met and their love story for the whole 7 years. He's getting sick of hearing Taeyeon's name for some reason. He is about to take a bath when Baekhyun holds his hand, stopping him.

"What now?" Chanyeol asks, clearly tired. Baekhyun looks at him, "I'm going to tell you a secret"

Chanyeol frowns, "a secret? About what?" Baekhyun puts his finger on his lips, "shhh this is a big one okay. No one should know this, especially Chanyeol. Got it?" Chanyeol is about to protest but he was too curious so he lets the other speak.

"I.. I'm starting to like Chanyeol"