Chapter Twenty

Baekhyun's eyes widen, he immediately straightened up. "Uh.. I.. I can't.. I have class" he says and is about to run away again when Chanyeol grabs his arm, making him turn around. "I'll wait for you"

Luhan tried focusing on their professor but he can feel Baekhyun's panic. "Ya, what's with you?" He whispers, Baekhyun turns to him, his face full of confusion and nervousness. "Luhan.. You have to help me"

Luhan was taken back, "what did you do?" Baekhyun raises his shoulders, "I don't know. You just need to take me away after class, please" Luhan shakes his head, "tell me what's up first"

Before Baekhyun could react, the professor spoke. "Mr. Luhan and Mr. Baekhyun, would you like to share to the class what you're talking about?" Both males look away and shake their heads. The professor went back to the lesson.

"Fine, but you owe me" Luhan mumbles while Baekhyun lightly smiles.

Chanyeol is waiting for Baekhyun by their classroom when he suddenly receives a message from Kyungsoo. "Hey, wanna meet up later?" He reads the message and he sighs. he has to take care of his issue regarding Baekhyun first. He is about to reply when he realized something. "Why do I care so much about that kid?"

Chanyeol analyzed what he's doing. He's planning to interrogate Baekhyun to find out how the hell did he create Taehyung, but why would that matter? Is knowing Baekhyun's past relevant to his life? Chanyeol shakes his head. "This is a total waste of time" he is about to stand up when he stops again, "but he's my distration and so far he is working." He realized that if Baekhyun's case isn't interesting then he should be beside Kyungsoo once again and debating on how to fall out of love from the latter.

"Aish" he mumbles and held his hair. But true enough, his attention on Kyungsoo became lesser to compared before. He smirks, "as always, my plans work"

Then the bell rang, Chanyeol is about to go to the door when his mom called.

Baekhyun grabs Luhan's arm upon hearing the bell. Luhan couldn't help but laugh at Baekhyun's sudden skinship. "Chill my friend, I'm gonna help you". They immediately get their bags and joined their classmates in going out. Luhan and Baekhyun exchanged bags and Luhan lent him a cap.

When they're outside, Baekhyun waves to his friend and ran away. Luhan laughs, "I wonder who's he hiding from" before he could continue his thoughts, he saw Chanyeol looking by their door. Luhan smirks and walks to the taller.