I Do

It was her wedding day. That's all she thought about. She was marring someone, she will have a family, she has someone that will spend forever with her. She never had a worry in the world on a day like today. She didn't acknowledge that the man standing beside her future husband loved her since the day they had first met. That her friend standing with her on this day had doubts. 

"Do you Karen, take this man to be your husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward?"
"I do."
"Do you Mark, take this woman to be your wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward?"
"I do."
"You may now Kiss the bride."

That night...

"What's our plans for tonight?" Karen said as she sat on the bed that Mark was already laying on.
"You know what our plans are. Don't act stupid." Said with slight sass and annoyance in his voice.
"Alright. I was just asking. No need to get cranky and bite my head off."
"Did you say I was cranky? Bitch!" As he said that he back handed her across the face. "You're never to speak to me like that again! If you do next time it will be worse. And don't think of telling anyone, cause they won't believe you. And I'll make sure you will be taken care of if you do tell. So keep your little mouth shut about everything I do." He warned her as inched closer and closer to her face, he could see the scaredness of her face and smirked. "Nobody loves you. I felt bad for you so I married you. You worthless bitch. But seeing as how I'm married to you, I might as well get what I can out of you. Lay on the bed." Karen shakes her head no and he back hands her again. "Lay down! And don't ever say no again!" She laid in silence with tears ready to fall as he gets on top of her. "Don't cry. It's your wedding you should be overjoyed. Do you understand?" Karen shakes her head yes but he needed vocal consent. He said "Answer me!" With a slap across the face.
All she said was "I do."

The night went on as he wanted with Karen doing everything he said.

Nobody knew she had a busted lip, bruised eye or bruised body. Because they were on there honeymoon. And they would be healed before they left.....

Nobody knew... Because he told her not to tell.