Wedding Day

Karen's P.O.V.

A Few Months Later...

I wake up to a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. I look beside me to an empty bed. I get up and go downstairs and Kim is cooking up breakfast. She heard me come down the stairs and turns to me.
"Karen! You're getting married today!" I laugh and she comes and hugs me which I gladly hug her back. "I'm so excited! You're gonna look amazing in your dress"
"Thank Kim. You are gonna look amazing standing next to me in the maid of honour dress." She smiles and grabs the plate of food.
"Eat up so we can do you hair and make up. And yes. I have snack while your hair getting done."
"Yay, did I mention I love you."
"Multiple times. But I like hearing it" I smile and sit down and eat my breakfast.

After I finish I go upstairs and have a shower. When I'm finished that I gets dressed in something that is easy to slide off for later. I go downstairs and my makeup and hair stylist is here. I sit in the chair. I forgot to check my phone this morning so I grab it and look at it. There is a text from Jimi. I smile and read his text.

~Good morning beautiful,
This is the first time in a long time I woken up alone to an empty bed, I love you so much and I can't wait to see you walk down the isle today. I can't even begin to imagine how beautiful you'll look. I'll see you in a few hours my beautiful almost Mrs. Westbrook. I love you.~

I smile and keep reading his text over and over as my hair was getting done. Kim and all my bridesmaids were getting theirs done as well. I put my phone down and let my makeup stylist do my makeup and then she moves on putting make up on everyone else. I am the first one done so I get up and go outside in the back yard for fresh air. I walk a little ways from the house, hopefully Kim didn't see me take my phone and I call Jimi. He answers happily.
"Good morning My soon to be wife" I laugh
"Good morning my soon to be husband, Thank you for text this morning. I loved it."
"A special text for a special woman"
"You are amazing. And I can't wait to see you"
"You are even more amazing and I can't wait to see you walk down the isle in a beautiful dress which will almost be as beautiful as you will be. I love you so much Karen..."
"I love you too. You sound doubtful... are you getting cold feet..? Jimi of you are please tell me..."
"No! I promise. I was thinking that you might and you wouldn't marry me.."
"Jimi don't ever think that. I'm committed to this marriage and to you more then I have been in my life. I love you so much. Please don't ever think I don't wanna marry you. Remember I loved you since the day I've seen you even thought I was taken by another"
"Yeah... it's that 'another' that I'm afraid you'll get cold feet..."
"Jimi he was in my past... you saved me and all I wanna do is be with my hero..."
"You really wanna marry me..? I'm a dork and I really don't deserve you"
"Then I will gladly be Mrs. dork... cause I really wanna marry you... and It's me who doesn't deserve you... you saved me from a nightmare... we both know that if you hadn't of done what you did, I'd be dead."
"Baby don't think like that... don't think of what never happened. I love you and I would save you over and over again if it meant you were alive and happy."
"I'm scared..."
"I am too. Marriage is a scary thing..."
"Not of marriage... of you... leaving me..."
"Baby I would never"
"Mark said that too... he promised and said vows to it... but he still cheated and beat me and he left... he left me for dead and I'm so scared that if you leave without even doin anything, I'll break...  Jimi I'm so broken now that even one more thing could tear me apart and there won't be anything to fix me..."
"Baby... don't think like that... I've told a million times before and will gladly tell you a million times after... I love you. I'm never leaving you. And I promise that if anything were to happen... I'd do my damn hardest to fix it. The only time I'll ever leave you is if you ask me too... cause all I ever want it for you to be happy. Okay..?"
"Then I guess your staying with me forever cause I'm never asking you to leave..."
"Good. Cause I don't wanna leave."
"I love you Jimi Westbrook"
"I love you Karen Westbrook"
"Soon baby... I'll be that soon..."
"I'll see you in a couple hours my soon to be Wife."
"I'll see you in a couple hours too my soon to be husband."
"I love you Kiki, to the moon and back"
"I love you too J, to the moon and back" He makes kissing noises through the phone and then hangs up. I hang up smiling. How did I get so lucky?