Have Feelings.

Jimi's P.O.V.

I woke up with a bad hangover. But I remember last night. I said shit I didn't even mean. I was an asshole to Karen. Where is she? I gotta apologize. I feel awful. I never meant to hurt her. I don't even know why I said those things. They weren't true. I'm so stupid. I get up and go to the guest room and open it. All clear. I go to my room and its the same. Empty. I look around the house and there is no one. She left me. She's gone. She was right. I was no better then Mark. I went to the kitchen and got some water, I drank like 5 glass fulls. Then I texted Kim and Phillip.
~Did y'all know where Karen is?~ I got a reply back from Phillip right away.
~No, sorry.~
~Okay, thanks.~ She was at Kim's. She didn't reply right away. Which means she is telling Karen I'm looking for her. I grab my keys and drove over there.

Kim's P.O.V.

I got a text from Jimi. I ran to Karen. "Jimi texted me. He asked me if I knew where you were?"
"So he can text you but not me...? Tell him I'm not here. And that I don't want to see him."
"Okay..." I did as she requested. I sat beside her on the couch and watched TV with her for a while. She was using my shoulder as her pillow, after twenty minutes of watching TV there is a knock on the door. I get up and open it. There stands Jimi looking hungover and sympathetic. "What do you want?"
"I wanna see Karen."
"She ain't here."
"Yes she is... I just need to talk to her... To say I'm sorry..."
"She doesn't wanna hear it. She's done with you. You hurt her Jimi."
"I know... She's done with me..?"
"Yes. As in broken up. Go away."
"Wait... She's breaking up with me...?"
"Yes. Because you were a drunk ass. And you were being like Mark! You really hurt her Jimi. She doesn't need to be feeling this way right now. She doesn't need you being another Mark. Just leave her alone."
"Tell her I am so honestly and truly sorry... Everything I said wasn't true... And that I love her. Even if she doesn't. I will never get over her. And I will keep fighting for us. For her. I'm not giving up."
"I'll tell her... Now please go." I close the door and gave Karen. She was in the same position I left her in. I feel so bad. She's been through so much with Mark and now Jimi. I thought Jimi was different. I walk over and sit by Karen. "How you doin?"
"I don't feel good"
"From the breakup or being pregnant?"
"I'd say both. I fell sick but there are small pains"
"What kind of pains?"
"Kinda like cramps... But a little worse."
"Karen, that's not good. Especially cause your pregnant. How long have you had them?"
"All morning"
"Karen I'm gonna take you to the hospital"
"Kim, it's probably just cramps."
"I wanna be sure. Can we go please?"
"Alright..." When she stood up I noticed red.
"Karen are you bleeding?!" She looks at me with glossy eyes.
"The baby... Ahh" she leans forward holding her stomach.
"C'mon Karen. Let's get you to the hospital!" I yelled to Steve and told him I was leaving, then I helped Karen to the car. I got her in and I quickly got it and drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and I park at the emergency entrance. I ran inside and got help. "My friend. She's pregnant and bleeding and also in a lot of pain. Help!" A nurse got up grabbed a wheel chair and followed me to my car. We got Karen in the wheel chair and she kept wincing and groaning in pain. The nurse took her inside and I followed. We got to where the waiting room and the nurse said.
"You have to wait here."
"I'm all she has! I need to come!"
"Ma'am, we can't do our jobs if you're in the way." I start to cry and nod.
"Okay. Please just help her." The nurse give me a nod and takes Karen into a room. I go sit in the chairs and wait. I decide to call Phillip.
"Hello?"
"Phillip...?" I had a weak and sorrow voice and he knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?!"
"I am. But Karen's in the hospital."
"Oh my god... I'm on my way."
"Thank you Phillip.."
"Anytime Kim. I'll be there in 10."
"Okay. See you"
"See ya" I hung up and sat there quietly. I starred at nothing with horrible thoughts running through my head. What if the baby is gone? What if I was too late? What if something happened to Karen? What if Karen is dying? No! Stop thinking this way. Everything will be okay. Phillip showed up and sat next to me. I must have been thinking for a while. He gave me a hug. I know it wasn't my place to tell him everything. But I did. I needed a friend other then Jimi. I usually talk to Karen, but she can't talk. So I told Phillip everything from Karen and Jimi to the baby, and how they broke up. Everything she told me. He nodded and gave a sympathetic look to me and the hospital doors where Karen went through. He shouldn't have to be dealing with this. He just got divorced too. He gave me another hug and we sat there. Both starring at nothing.

Phillip's P.O.V.

Kim told me everything. I sat there thinking of what Karen must be goin through. She had it bad. I just got divorced because we were drifting apart. But Karen... I feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve this. At all. I kinda wish I could take her pain away. No one should go through what Karen went through. I believe I have feelings for Karen. I started thinking about Karen more and more as Kim and I sat there. A few more minutes pass and the doctor came out.
"Kimberly Roads?" We both got up and went to him. Kim was the first to get to him.
"Is she okay?! The baby?!"
"We did everything we could, but we couldn't save the baby. Is was too late."
"Oh my..."
"Karen is doin' good, she's recovering well. She's in room 237" Kim stood there speechless and I nod to the doctor
"Thank you. C'mon Kim, let's go see her." She nods and walks with me down the hallway. We go in the room and Karen is laying asleep on the bed. We take a seat next to her and wait.

Karen's P.O.V.

I wake up but keep my eyes closet. I hurt, my stomach hurts a lot and so does my heart. I can't believe I thought Jimi was better. I remember Kim driving me to the hospital, I don't remember anything after the doctor gave me a needle. I decide to open my eyes. I did and all I see is a white roof. I look to the left and see Kim and Phillip. Phillip is here! Which means Kim told him to come, which means she told him everything. Kim saw me move and immediately got up and came over. "Hey Karen, How ya doin'?"
"I'm okay..."
"You need anything?"
"Some water?"
"Sure, I'll be right back." She smiled sadly and left the room. I looked at Phillip.
"She tell you everything....?" He nods. "You think I'm crazy too?"
"No Karen, I don't think you're crazy." He gets up and comes to sit on the hospital bed next to me. "You are the strongest person I know. Everything you been through shows how strong you. I don't know anyone that could go what you've been through. I've been through divorce, but for an entirely different reason, I never was abused or lost a child, so I'm not gonna pretend I know what you're goin through." I listen to him speak until he says 'lost a child' what made him say that? Did I lose the baby?
"Wait. What do you mean by lost a child..?"
"I'm sorry Karen, I really am..." I lost the baby. I can't believe it. It was Marks baby but it was still a baby. And I could have raised it right. I lost it. I start crying. Phillip watched for a second and then he laid beside me and held me.
"Shh, you're not alone. You don't have to go through this alone."
"I am alone. I have no one! I'm divorced. The man I thought loved me doesn't. Kim is gonna just give me sympathy and sorrow."
"You have me. I'll help you with all of this. Yes I will feel sorry for you. But I won't give you sappy looks or nothing. I will be there for and with you."
"Jimi said that too..."
"I'm not Jimi."
"D..do you promise to be there...?"
"I promise." I leaned on him and just silently cried. He held on me and rubbed my shoulder and kept telling me everything will be alright and these things happen and everything is meant to be. As he held me I started to think about Phillip. I started to think I have feelings towards him. Do I like Phillip? He probably doesn't like me that way. He's just a friend. Right..?