I Know

Jimi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to find Karen awake laying in the same position as when I fell asleep. "Morning babe..? How'd you sleep?" Nothing. I kissed her temple and got up going into the shower. I finish and come out at look at Karen. Still hasn't moved. I walk to my closet and change into jeans and T-shirt. I come out and go downstairs. I make breakfast and put some on a tray and bring it up to Karen. I put it on the nightstand and kneel in front of her. "I made omelettes. I hope you like them.." Nothin. I stand up and sigh and go downstairs. I don't know what to do. She hasn't moved. She hasn't spoken. She hasn't eaten. I'm worry and frustrated. She's hurting.. I get it. But she need to know I am here. I hurt too and we can get through this together.

My train of thought went on for about 45 minutes to an hour and I go upstairs and check on Karen. She's in the same spot and her food hasn't been touched. I'm starting to get mad.

"Karen!" I snap her out of her trans finally and she looks at me. "I'm sorry but I've had enough! You can be upset. You can cry and hate life. But don't ignore me and keep me out. I know it hurts. I lost the baby too. I know you feel worse. But it's okay. We can get through this. But you need to talk. And move. I know it's a sad thing. And I can't get through it on my own. I need you. And I know you need me. You just don't and you trapped yourself in a daze. I can't help if you won't try. We need to fix this together. So please talk to me and let's fix this one step at a time." She lays there, she looks at me and then I see tears forming.
"I'm s..sorry... I..killed...our baby.."
"Is that why you won't talk to no one..? Cause you think you killed the baby..? Karen that is so not true... You didn't kill the baby... It just wasn't meant to be..." I walk over you Karen and sit on the edge of the bed and lean down to hug her. She hugs back and we just stay together. Just holding each other.

A couple minutes pass and she pulls back. "I'm sorry... I haven't been myself... I just felt so worthless and horrible... I was so scared I let you down or you wouldn't love me anymore..."
"Baby, I'd never stop loving you. We didn't have a baby... That doesn't mean we have to stop trying... We can keep trying... Plus... I like the practice. It's good." She giggles slightly. Its been a while but she laughed. I was happier.
"The practice is pretty good." She said with a smile.
"You're damn right it is. Especially because I practice with you."
"Shut up"
"I'm serious"
"Whatever.."
"I am." She rolls her eyes and in that moment while she's distracted I leans forward and kiss her. She is shocked at first but eventually kisses back.

Karen's P.O.V.

We've been making out for about ten minutes straight. I am really enjoying it. He lays me down and crawls above me and starts feeling my body. As his hands are searching and touching and I feel how sore I actually am. It wasn't this bad probably cause I haven't moved in two days. He keeps touching and I have to pull back. He looks at me confused "What's wrong babe?"
"I'm sorry... I'm still sore and the doctor also said no sex for a week until I recovered..."
"Shoot... I'm sorry..." He gets off and my body gets slightly colder.
"I didn't mean for you to feel bad.."
"No I should have remembered. I wasn't thinking. Did I hurt you?"
"You could never hurt me."
"But you're already hurt and I wanna know if I just made it worse?"
"You didn't."
"Babe..?"
"I'm serious"
"Alright. I don't believe you but I'll go along with it." I lay there and Jimi looks at me. "Will you try and eat..? You haven't ate in two to three days."
"I'm not really hungry.."
"You don't have to eat a lot... Just eat something."
"Alright..." Jimi moves the tray in my lap and I pick up the fork and start eating. He smiles and watches.

I didn't eat much but I ate enough to settle the growing pains from not eating and to settle Jimi's worries. I sip on some water and lay it down. He moves the tray off me and sits beside me. "How was that?"
"It was good. Thank you" I smiles and he pecks my lips and leans his head against mine. I smile and look at him. He's amazing. Even after all I put him through and what he does when I don't do anything... He really loves me... I know its not a joke now. I know he loves me... Otherwise he wouldn't be here.