I'm Dan

Jimi's P.O.V

I couldn't be anymore pissed that a random man just walks up to Karen, gets pissed for no damn reason and cuts my wife! I'm not pissed, I'm WAY passed pissed. I promised Karen I would never harm her or cause harm or let anyone harm her. I failed and she got hurt. I'm a failure and I let her down.

I sit on the couch by the arm rest with Karen's head laying on my lap cause she's layin down. She fell asleep about 20 minutes ago and Kim is cooking her favourite for when she wakes up. Karen has a lot of stress on her right now. She is pregnant, on tour with concerts almost every night, we are currently making a new album, and someone cut her. She barely gets enough sleep and she is stressed. I wish I could help her but I wouldn't know where to begin. We are all here for her but she has a hard time asking for help. Help doesn't come naturally to Karen. But even if she doesn't need it. We are gonna give it. She won't know but me, Phillip, Becca, Kim and Steve all agreed that someone was to be with or near Karen at all times during this pregnancy.  I know she'll hate me if she finds out I put everyone up to this, but I don't care. I want my wife and baby safe.

About a half an hour later Kim finishes Karen's Chicken Alfredo, and then the bus starts slowing down. I try and look out the window but the chairs are in the way. Phillip stands and looks, and the driver of our bus talks to us.
"There is a car pulled over and the driver is waving down for help." Everyone is awake and aware of this except Karen. We all agree we should stop and help. We don't have a concert tomorrow so if we get delayed it won't be a problem. The bus driver pulls us over and he gets off to see the issue. We all wait and our driver comes back on.
"His battery is toast. And his cell phone died. He can't recharge it cause of the battery. He says he was trying to get to Boston to see you guys at your concert in two days." Karen started stirring on my lap and woke up. She seen the bus was stopped and sat up.
"What's goin on?" I tell her the situation and she looks at us.
"We can't leave him here. It gets cold at night and he'll have no battery to keep himself warm."
"Honey do you think we should bring him or something?"
"Well he was planning on seeing us in two days. Why not give him a lift.?" Kim smiles.
"I think that a great idea. We can't leave him." Everyone else nods and agrees. Our driver nods and goes to the man. A few minutes later the driver gets on and the man is behind him. Karen went to use the bathroom and he smiles.
"Hi, I'm Dan." Kim smiles
"Hi Dan! I'm Kimberly, you can call me Kim. This is my husband Steven and our daughter Daisy, this is Phillip and his wife Rebecca and that's Penelopi. Over there is Jimi and Karen will be out in a minute."
"It's nice to meet y'all. I can't thank you enough for what you're doin for me. It's an honour. Thank you."

Karen's P.O.V.

I open the bathroom door and I hear a voice. "It's an honour. Thank you" my eyes open wide. That's him. That's the man who was yelling earlier. He was the one I think that cut me. I started having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and the next thing I know I am falling back into the floor knocking over a bin of mine and Kim's products. Everyone heard the noise and Jimi came immediately.
"Karen?!" He comes to my side and I sit there trying to breathe and shaking. Kim and Phillip were right behind Jimi and were watching me. I try and say something to tell them but it doesn't work. No words come out of my mouth. Jimi puts his hand on my face and makes me look at him.
"Kare, breathe, take deep breathes. Calm down." I only look into his eyes and I start calming down. He moves his hands into mine and I can start talking again.

"Honey are you okay?" I nod.
"Yeah... I moved really fast and I got light headed and fell... I got a panic attack cause I was scared I hurt the baby." I hate lying to Jimi. But if he knew the man who cut me was on the bus. Then it would be a very short car drive to the county Jail for Jimi.
"Is the baby okay? Are you in pain?"
"The baby is okay. My butt hurts though... these carpets suck at easing the fall."
"I don't think they were there to catch you. But let's get you up and get you a drink of water and some food then rest." I hold onto Jimi and he helps me up.
"I'll get it for her. Come with me Kare." Kim motions for me to follow. I nod and breathe and follow her out. Everyone makes their way back to the front where the man is and Phillip and Jimi sit down on the couch and watch the game and I walk with Kim to get a glass of water. The man looks at me and smiles.
"Hi, I'm Dan. You must be Karen?" I look at him and he can tell I know who he is.
"Yeah... that's me." He smiles and it looks like a smirk. I look at Kim and she passes me some water. I take some sips and lean against the counter. Kim also gets everyone a plate and starts dishing out my favourite.
"Thanks Kim."
"Just wanted to help you relax some" I smile and Everyone comes and eats and so does Dan. We all sit at the table and on the couch.

Kim and Rebecca put Daisy and Penelopi at the table and them sitting with them. That means no room at the table. Phillip, Jimi and Dan took up he couch which leaves me to the back of the bus. I take my food and get peace and quiet. That lasted a full 10 seconds before Jimi came back.
"Hey baby, you okay?"
"Yeah. I'm good."
"I saw you when Dan introduced himself. You were nervous."
"I was not..."
"Karen..."
"Fine... I was. I know him... well his voice."
"What do you mean baby..?" He sits beside me.
"When I was cut... his voice was the one that was yellin at me seconds before I was cut... and when he just introduced himself... he knows I know who he is and he smirked.."
"He was the one that cut you?!" Jimi stands pissed.
"I don't know if he cut me. But I know he was yellin" Jimi is already pissed and walks to the front of the bus. I get up following him trying to grab his arm and stop him but he ignores me and keeps goin.
"Jimi don't." He makes it to the front and walks to Dan and grabs his shirt forcing him up.
"You were yellin at my wife outside the store a few hours ago! We're you the one that cut her too?!"
"I don't know what you're talking about.."
"You're lying." I hold on Jimi's arm. Trying to get him to let go before something happens and Dan tries to press charges against Jimi for assault or something.
"Karen back up."
"Jimi let him go. I don't want you in jail for assault" Dan smirked.
"Better listen to your husband Karen. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your little baby."
"H..how do you know..?"
"I didn't. But I do now." Jimi gets more pissed and pushes him harder against the wall.
"Bastard!" Jimi yells. Everyone was watching what was happening and Phillip came over before the situation got worse.
"Let him go Jimi. Take Karen and go to the back."
"He hurt my wife!"
"And he will be dealt with when we stop."

Dan's P.O.V.

I am being held against the wall and I am watching everyone, Jimi is occupied talking to Phillip and doesn't really have a good grip on me anymore. Karen is still holding onto Jimi's arm and is watching Jimi for his reaction. I was yelling at Karen and I did cut her because she was being rude to her fans. My daughter couldn't get a piece of paper signed because she wanted to go back to the bus. Plus I just found out Karen is pregnant, if my child can't be happy I'm not happy. So if I hurt their child they won't be happy. Then I'd feel better. It only makes sense that she feels what I do.

I look at Jimi and Phillip again and Jimi's head is now slightly turned to Phillip. Karen isn't close but she's in kicking distance. I know I will get thrown off the bus after this but I'm fine with that. We are only 10 minutes away from the city. I wait for the right moment and then raise my leg quickly and kick outward towards Karen. I felt her hit my foot and next thing I know she's on the ground and Jimi is yelling.
"Karen!" I felt Jimi punch me a few times and someone pulled him off. The bus stopped and Phillip threw me off. I fell to the ground and watched the bus take off. I got up and started making my way to the city.

Karen's P.O.V.

I was looking at Jimi and his muscles kinda relaxed. I was waiting for him to let go and come to the back with me. As soon as I thought he was I seen Dan move. As I looked at him I seen his leg coming at me. I tried to move away but his foot kicked me right on my left side around my stomach. It didn't hurt. He just grazed me. I put my hands to my stomach and backed away as a reaction but I tripped on my own feet and fell. It did hurt but not too extremely. I feel someone grab my upper arms and direct me to the back of the bus. They sit me down and kneel in front of me. Kim puts her hands on my knees and looks at me.
"Kare? Are you okay?! Did he get you?"
"I'm okay... he got me a little..."
"Honey what do you mean by a little? Enough to hurt the baby? Are you in pain?"
"Not bad pain... it's just where he hit me... it's not from the baby..."
"Are you sure?"
"I know what it's like to lose a baby Kim... the baby is okay..." we felt the bus stop while we were talking and it started to go again. Just as we started moving Jimi rushed back.
"Karen!? Are you okay?! The baby?!"
"Honey calm down... I'm okay the baby baby is okay..." Jimi hugs me and I can tell he was panicking and scared.
"We're okay baby... I promise. Is he gone..?"
"Yeah baby. We dropped him off back there. He's gone." I nod and Jimi moves beside me and holds me as I lean into him.
"Thank the lord you're okay... I don't know what I would do if you weren't..."
"Baby don't think that... I'm okay... the baby is okay... everything is okay now."
"I love you Karen."
"I love you too Jimi." He pulls me close for a hug and I hug back just holding him tight and breathing him in.
"Come on. You need your rest and it's been one heck of a day." I nod and say goodnight to Kim and Phillip and head to bed.