Are Done.

Jimi's P.O.V.

I watched Karen walk into the bathroom, she picked the tests up and set them back down. She turn and stood in the door way and said "I..." Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she fainted. I quickly got up and ran to her side.
"Karen?!" She did wake up right away but started to groan. I picked her up carefully and laid her on the bed. I ran to the bathroom and got a cold face cloth and came back and dabbed it on her face. She groan again and slowly opened her eyes. "Are you okay?"
"I... I'm Pregnant..." I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. She's pregnant. Likeliness of the baby being mine are slim to none. It was Marks baby, there was doubt about it.
"How do you feel about that?"
"I don't know, I want a baby but... I really didn't want to have one with Mark as a father..." She clarified. There wasn't even a thought in her mind that it could be mine. She just proved that. "I don't know what to do? Will you help me?"
"Karen, this isn't my decision. Whatever you wanna do I'll support you." She nods.
"If I keep it will you help me raise it? I don't wanna kill a baby Jimi... I couldn't... No matter who the father is. Its still a life inside me.."
"Of course I will help you. We are together and this happened before we were. I am okay to help. I love you and I'll gladly take all the baggage you come with." She has glossy eyes and reached up and hugged me. I hugged back. "Let's get some sleep. You definitely need it now." I smiled and helped her sit up and change, then I got ready for bed. She laid down on her side of the bed and I laid down on mine.
"Will you hold me?" I looked at her and smiled.
"I will always hold you." She moved over next to me and laid so half her body was on me. I wrapped my arms around her and tangled our legs.
"Thank you for staying with me."
"I will always stay with you. I love everything about you. I'm not letting a baby affect my decision to love you."
"I love you too." I kisses her head and she drew circles on my chest with her finger until she fell asleep. I fell asleep shortly after and I held her the whole time never letting go once.

The Next Morning...

Karen's P.O.V.

I woke up to my back being rubbed. I open my eyes and Jimi is smiling. "Good morning sunshine."
"Morning, how'd you sleep?"
"Perfect with you in my arms." I chuckled a little and rolled off him and stretched. "How did you sleep?"
"I slept pretty good."
"That's good." I nod and roll back on him when I finish stretching. "What would like for breakfast?" I shrug and look at the time. It was only seven o'clock. "It's only seven?! What in the hell am I doin awake so early?!" Jimi laughs and I glare at him.
"It's time to wake up"
"Why?"
"Band meeting then we are goin out for dinner together."
"Oh yeah. Do we gotta go? Can't we just lay in bed all day?"
"As tempting as that sounds, we can't."
"You suck"
"Yup" I roll off him and get up. I walk to the bathroom and notice the tests. I put them in the garbage and continue what I was doin. I shower, dry off and start my makeup while I'm still in a towel and Jimi comes in.
"Excuse me. I'm in here."
"Hello 'In here', I'm Jimi nice to meet you" I glared at him and he just laughed. I threw the toilet paper at him and him being a guy caught it and set it down. He undressed and went in the shower. I Finished my makeup and started my hair. I was half way through my hair and Jimi got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around him and came over next to me and started to do his thing. He kept bumping into me and stepping on my feet.
"Seriously?! You couldn't wait until I'm done?"
"No, you take too long"
"I do not."
"Do too."
"Fine. But your bathroom is too small for two people."
"That's why there is another one out in the hallway."
"Great idea. So grab your shit and go to it." I give him a smirk through the mirror and he just stands there. "You gonna fight with a pregnant lady?"
"I... You can't use that as an excuse. This is my bathroom."
"Guess its the hard way." I turn to him and takes off my towel letting it fall to the floor. "You're goin to the other bathroom. Or this.." I use my hands to motion to my naked body "Will be the last time you see it." He immediately grabs his stuff and leave, goin to the other bathroom. I laugh and pick up my towel and wrap it around me and finish my hair. A couple minutes later I finish and then go into the guest bedroom to my bags and look for clothes. I put on a tight, low cut tank top and my good jeans. I look in the full length mirror and smile. Jimi will be checking me out and I'll look good in public, the best way to tease Jimi.

We finish getting ready and we get in his truck. And he starts driving. "You look good. Dress up like that for someone special?"
"Nope."
"You gonna tell them about us?"
"Nope."
You gonna tell them about your pregnancy?"
"Nope."
"Are you gonna tell them anything?"
"Nope."
"You gonna stop say nope?"
"Nope." The rest of the drive was silent. We made it to Kim's and we got out and went inside having a seat on the couch. Phillip arrive a few minutes later and had a seat on the chair. Kim came in with wine and poured everyone a glass. I sat there and stared at it. God damn I hate this woman. She always has wine. Can't she bring in water or something? Always has to be an alcoholic beverage. I could feel Jimi's eyes on me watching for what I'm about to do. I glance at him and he gives me a sympathy look.

We started practice and half way through Phillip got up and went to the bathroom. Kim sat in the other chair. "Karen you never touched your wine. How come?"
"I was too busy singing. I'll drink it, don't worry."
"Okay. I need to check on something in the oven." She got up and went into the kitchen. I pick up the glass of wine and turn to Jimi.
"Chug it."
"Why me?"
"Cause you're the only one that knows. Now do it." He takes the glass and holds it.
"I gotta drive"
"I'll drive. And you already drank your wine. Now open your mouth and drink!" He puts the glass to his mouth and I hear Kim getting closer. I tip the glass pouring it down Jimi's throat and as soon as its gone I pull it away, he starts coughing and I put my lips to it for the lipstick stain and put it back in the table, like nothing happened. Kim walks in as soon as I'm back to my original position. She walks by Jimi who is still coughing.
"You okay Jimi?" Jimi gives her a thumbs up.
"He's fine... He's just a kid and the wine was too bitter for him." I smile and look at Kim. She laughs and sits down. Phillip comes back and we start practice again.

It was about 11:30 and we decided to call it a night and go home. Jimi had about four glasses of wine and maybe two beers Kim gave him, plus the tequila shot he was dared to take by Phillip. All that made him is very giggly and touchy. Phillip managed to help me get him in the truck. "Thanks Phillip."
"No problem. You sure you don't want me to follow and help you bring him in the house?"
"Nope, I got him from here. Thanks."
"Anytime." He walks away and gets in his truck and leaves as I get in Jimi's truck. I start looking for the keys.
"Jimi? Where did you put the keys?" He is slurring almost every word.
"I... Pants... Wine... Tequila!" I roll my eyes and start digging through his pockets. He took it the wrong way and grabbed my boob.
"Jimi no." I bat his hand away and get the keys. I start the truck and drive home.

I kept driving and Jimi kept trying to touch me. I kept batting his hand away. We managed to get home and I get out and go to Jimi's side and open his door. He falls out. My efforts to catch him failed. He eventually stood up and hugged me and I hugged back and walked him in the house. "I love you.... And this baby ain't mine... But I'm gonna be a daddy. His father was worthless, and I don't know how you fell for him... We all thought you were stupid and just a slut..."
"What...?"
"You heard me... We all wanted to get in your pants. But I did it. I got in them." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"You only wanted me for sex..?"
"Mostly! Mark Bragged about you for years... And I loved you so I knew I'd be the one to get you." Tears roll down my face as I laid him on the couch.
"You're an asshole! You always said you wanted to be better then Mark! But you're just like him!" I left. I couldn't bare to stand the sight if him for another minute. I hopped in my truck and drove back to Kim's house. I stood on her door step with a tear stained face waiting for her to open the door. When she did she invited me in. I told her everything. About Jimi and I, about the baby, about what Jimi said. She gave me a hug and I cried in her arms for hours. I couldn't believe I let myself get hurt like this again. But this time worse. I fell asleep in Kim's arm's and she held me.

A couple hours of crying had gone by and I look up at Kim. "What am I suppose to do?"
"I don't know Karen."
"I can't go back to Jimi. Me and him are done."
"What do you mean by 'are done'?
"We are broken up. I don't want to be with him anymore. We. Are. Done." I bowed my head and cried more. She just took me in her arms until I stopped crying and fell asleep.