A Dress

The next morning

Jimi's P.O.V.

I wake up and I look at Karen but she isn't there, I sit up and look around. "Babe?"
I didn't hear anything so I got up. I looked out in the next room and in the kitchen. There was a note on the table.

Good morning sleepy,
You looked so peaceful in your sleep I didn't want to wake you, especially after last night, which I am sorry for making a big deal out of nothing. I love you and I will make it up to you for last night, I promise. But you are probably wondering where I am. I went out with Kim to get her something she was craving. Don't make breakfast I'll bring something home for you. I love you and will see you soon.
Love Karen

I set the note down as I sit on the chair. Did she think her break down was nothing? Losing a child isn't nothing. It's something, and she shouldn't have to apologize for crying over it. I feel awful, I shouldn't... but I do. I know I can't make our babies comes back. Even time can only heal so much. There will always be a piece of us that hurt. I get my phone and I go to press facebook but I accidentally hit my photo album and a picture pops up of Karen and I taking the photo in a mirror with Me behind Karen and her leaning her head back so we are kissing with our hands interlocked on her stomach. I remember that day perfectly.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I woke up to Karen on top of me peppering kisses on my face and neck and occasionally the chest. I smiles and set my hands on her hips and rub them. "Someone's happy..."
"That would be me." She said with a smiles.
"And why is that babe?"
"Because last night and today is he first time I didn't wake up through the night or wake up this morning to go get sick. I slept through a whole night and I'm happy."
"That's great baby. I'm happy you're happy"
"Mhmm, and I'm gonna be even happier after I finished what I started." She goes back you kissing my neck and runs her hands up and down my arms, chest and face. I rub her hips, back and ass. We eventually strip each other of all clothing and have sex.

As we finish a few rounds Karen lays half on half off me. I hold her close and rub her back. "You're perfect" She looks at up me and She shakes her head
"No I'm not. No one is perfect."
"You are in my eyes baby" she smiles and lays her head back down on my chest. We lay like that for a while until her back starts hurting from laying in one position for so long. She gets up and walks into our closet. A few minutes later she comes out with a pair of her sweatpants and a tank top that just shows a slice of her stomach. She must be in a very good mood for her to show her skin. She smiles and walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. I get up taking my phone and go into the bathroom setting my phone on the counter beside her hair brush. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach. She puts a hand on mine and grabs my phone and puts the camera on. She leaned her head back and kisses me. I kissed back and she took a picture.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

That day was one to remember. She was happy, and so was I. I wish every day could be as happy as those days were. Even though we aren't as happy now doesn't mean we can get there again. It will take time but we can be happy. I stare at the photo and have a small break down but after a while I calm down and have a shower, change and watches tv until Karen gets home.

Karen walks through the door twenty minutes later with bags in her hand. I get up and come help her.
"What's all this..?"
"Your breakfast and some stuff for the wedding."
"Okay." She sets the bags in the counter and pulls out a take out container from a cafe. I take it and open it. It was eggs, hash browns and bacon along with some toast. "Where's yours babe?" She keeps taking out stuff from the bags not making eye contact.
"I was hungry while I was out with Kim, so I ate at the cafe."
"Babe. Look at me." She continues to take things out. "Babe?" I take hold of her arms lightly and turn her towards me and I look in her eyes and she looks in mine. "You didn't eat yet have you?" She shakes her head no. "Baby it's okay, I'm not mad. Why haven't you ate?"
"I didn't feel good all morning and eating wasn't an option."
"Okay Beautiful. I'm not forcing you to eat. But it would be good if you tried." She nods and goes back to taking things out of the bags.