Girls Night

Jimi's P.O.V.

"It's blue" Karen said.
"What does that mean..?"
"It means I'm not pregnant" I get up and hugs her. "Baby I'm sorry, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.."
She hugs back and nods "yeah... maybe..."
"It's okay. We still aren't married and maybe god knew that. We will get there..."
"Jimi I don't know how much more disappointment I can take..."
"I know baby... I'm so sorry..."
"I'm just gonna go lay down for a bit..."
"You want me to Join you..?" She shrugs and goes to the bunks, I looks at Kim and she motions for me to go with Karen. I follow and once she lays down she scoots over and I slide in and hold her with her back to my chest. I feel her take a deep breathe, then she starts crying.
"Shhh... I know baby... I'm here... I've got you..." she turns and digs her head to my chest and I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. "I've got you..." I kiss her head and also let out a few tears. After a while I feel Karen's breathing slow and steady and looks down at her. She feel asleep. I continue to hold her and after a while I fall asleep too.

A few hours later Kim comes back and taps my shoulder. I wake and turn my head to look at her
"We're here and need to unload in the hotel." Inbox and she walks to the front. I look at Karen and kiss he head.
"Hey baby... we arrived..." she moves some which I know she's awake but has her eyes closed. "Let's go in the hotel so you can go back to sleep..." she lifts her head with her hair in her face and I move it back and kiss her forehead. "Come on baby." I get up and she climbs out and stretched. I smiles and look out a window. We have concerts three nights in a row in New York so we booked a hotel. The hotel was a couple stories high and looked decent from the outside. I look back at Karen who is bent over putting her stuff she left out in a bag and I walk behind her and watch her ass.
"Jimi, pack your stuff and stop staring at my ass."
"How...? How do you know when I'm staring at you ass?" She stands up and turns to me.
"I know you. Whenever you get the chance you look at it. That or my boobs. Now pack."
"That's cause they look good. And okay, I'm packing." We both pack our lose things up and I offer to take mine and Karen's bags in but she insisted on carrying her own, even thought I have two bags and she has like five. We get inside and find Kim and Phillip and we all go to the desk and grab our keys. We all have rooms on the same floor. Kim and Phillip are next door to each other and me and Karen are across the hall from Kim's room.

We go up to our rooms and settle in. Kim knocks and I answer the door and she just hops on in and goes right to Karen. "Hey, we should go out for lunch, just us girls." I look at Karen and come over.
"I don't think that's wise Kim. Two girls alone in New York..? Not the best plan"
"Oh come on, it's not that bad. There is a restaurant up the street like 2 blocks. It won't be bad and we will be together." Karen looks at me.
"Babe if you don't want me to go it's okay. But I'm just saying it would be good for me to get out and you and Phill to do some guys things."
"Baby I don't know... I don't want to control you... but I'm afraid something I'll happen."
"Me and Kim will be together and we have our cell phone and we will only be a block away. If we need a strong man we will call Phill..." I look at her pretending to be offended.
"Ouch... not me.. thanks..."
"I'm kidding babe. Of course you'd be the first I'd call if something were to happen. I love you."
"Okay. You can go... but I'll always worry. And I love you too." She smiles and Kim walks to the door.
"I'm gonna go unpack some more and then get ready. We can leave around 7?"
"Sounds good Kim" Karen smiles and unpacks more of her stuff. I do the same and we eventually finish and she goes to get ready. I sit on the bed and watch tv. Karen comes out wearing a short thigh high black dress with long sleeves and her hair straighten. She looked amazing and I was speechless.
"W..Wow..."
"What...?"
"HOT"
"Whatever..." I get up out of the bed.
"I'm not joking... you are the most beautiful... hottest... and Sexiest woman on this planet." She starts to blush and shake her head. "I'm being one hundred percent honest."
"Thank you. You're amazing." She gives me a kiss and I kiss back. She smiles and so do I and we hear a knock on the door. I go answer it and Kim walks in wearing a pick top with a black skirt. Karen comes out and smiles.
"Kim you look great!"
"Not as good as you Karen." I laugh and walk over to Karen and put my arm around her waist and looks at Kim.
"Okay. She can only drink a little and her curfew is midnight." Kim laughs and nods.
"Sure... looks like Karen is getting drunk and coming home at three"
"Kim I mean it. Midnight."
"Okay mr. Bossy pants." I look at her and then to Karen.
"Jimi... I'll be fine. If I come home before midnight it's fine, if I come after it's also fine. Why? Because I'm a big girl and I can handle a few drinks and a all back with my friend."
"Fine, but I'll be up and waiting for you to get here."
"Okay. I love you. See you later."
"See you baby. I love you too" I give her a kiss and they both walk out.