It's Blue

Karen's P.O.V.

"You knew..? Why would you risk that?!"
"Because I'd rather have you then not have you."
"Karen... We were together... You stayed."
"But I almost didn't... And I knew you would have let me leave if I chose too."
"Because all I want is for you to be happy and if leaving makes you happy then I'd be heartbroken... But I'd let you."
"I didn't want that. I wanted you to fight... But you didn't and I stayed."
"I love you."
"I love you too." He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and he pulls back and moves the hair out of my face.
"Why didn't you tell me what the doctor said?"
"Because you're always so over protective and I knew you wouldn't let me do things."
"Because I don't want you to hurt yourself more. But you are now taking it easy for a while."
"Jimi..."
"Karen, I am not listening to you whine. You know exactly why I'm doin this."
"I'm sorry..."
"Its okay. But you're still not doin anything." I nod and just lay there. "I love you"
"I love you too."
"Get some rest for tonight baby." I nod and roll over and hear Jimi get up and walk back to the front as I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.

Jimi's P.O.V.

I wasn't mad at Karen. I was just worried about her health. She could have really hurt herself... And she could risk not having another baby to be with me. I'd hate to be the reason she couldn't have another baby. All I want is for her to be happy and healthy.

I have a seat on the couch and play on my phone for a while. After a while Kim makes some cookies and Phil is on his phone as well. I play until my phone starts getting low on battery and I plug it in. I check on Karen who is still sleeping peacefully. I hop in my bunk and lay there staring at the ceiling. I eventually fall asleep.

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER...

Karen's P.O.V.

I woke up to a major migraine. As soon as I open my eyes I close them immediately. This was not good. This just made my day twice as bad. I lay there for a while hoping it would go away but to no avail. I get up slowly holding my head and squinting my eyes from the lights. I walk to the front of the bus and I hear Kim.
"Good morning sleepy head!" I wince and keep holding my head. "Oh Gussie. What's wrong Kare?"
"Migraine..."
"Come sit down. I'll get you something." She gets up shutting the blinds and turning the light down and going into the cabinet we keep the medication in. Phillip stands and helps me to the couch.

Kim comes back a minute later and hands me a glass of water and some advil. I take the pills and drink some water. I set the glass down and lay down with my head on the arm rest and I tuck my knees to my chest and shut my eyes.

I don't know how long I stayed like that, but after a while I felt someone sit by my feet. They put there hand on my thigh and started rubbing. It was Jimi. Kim must have told him I had a migraine. I open my eyes a little and he gives me a sad face cause I'm in pain. I stretch my legs out and scoot to the edge of the couch best I can. He gets the idea and carefully lays behind me and holds me. I carefully turn in his arms to face him and dig my face between him and the couch. He wraps his arms around me rubbing my back and gives my head a kiss. I would face him and smile but my head hurts too much.

We stay like that for a while, me not getting any rest. He fell asleep by the sound of just a slight snore that can only be heard when you're this close. I move slightly looking up at him. His mouth is slightly open and his eyes are moving like he's dreaming. I lean up slightly and kiss his chin. I lay my head back down and shut my eyes, falling back asleep.

I woke up about two hours later. I look at Jimi who is awake and smiling. He noticed me awake and speaks in a soft tone at a whisper "How's your head..?"
"Better then it was earlier." He kissed my head.
"That's good. And by the way... We arrived. Kim and Phil went to make sure everything is getting set up."
"Okay. Should we get up?"
"Not yet. I think we need to discuss and figure out the details to our wedding... Which is in a couple months..."
"Really..? What made you think about this..?"
"Kim asked me how much we got done... I told her we were still brainstorming. She didn't like that answer much..."
"No I assume not... But we can. Do you have your phone? Mines at the back." He feels his pockets and digs in one and pulls out his phone.
"Here you go."
"Thank you." I take it and bring up Pinterest and search some ideas. Some things pop out and I bring up the notes app and write things down but different as I seen them. Jimi watches me and smiles.
"If I didn't know any better I think you should be a wedding planner."
"What ever. Now look at these colours. I wanna know what colours you like."
"I like blue... And green... And Alabama red..."
"You are not wearing an Alabama Jersey on our wedding day."
"Babe they play the night before. If the win I have to celebrate and show it off to people."
"You're such a kid."
"I am... But you love me." He puts his face against mine and starts kissing and licking like a dog.
"Jimi! You're being gross" I try to say it with a straight face but laughter comes out with it. He continues to do it and I keep laughing. He eventually stops and pulls me on top of him so I'm laying on my stomach, which is on his stomach.
I kiss him. His mouth was open so I took it as an advantage and kissed with tongue. It didn't take him long to join in. We made out for a while and we heard the bus door open. We stopped and I rolled to where I was on the couch before with an arm and leg still draped across Jimi as Kim and Phil walked on.