Those Girls

Karen's P.O.V.

I woke up feel awful. This is a bad hangover. I smell something cooking. I get up slowly trying not to get sick. I look in the kitchen of the hotel room and Jimi is putting eggs and bacon on one plate and two pieces of toast lightly buttered on another. I walk over and he looks up at me kinda pissed. "Hey..."
"Hey." He continues with breakfast. "What happened last night..?" He lifts his head giving a look.
"I don't remember..." I move to the island and sit in a stole.
"Probably cause you got really drunk and passed out on the street." I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands.
"Crap... I'm sorry..."
"It's not me who you should be apologizing too."
"Oh lord... what did I do to Kim..?"
"Nothing... except be very drunk and pass out when a group of men confronted her."
"What!? Is she okay!?" I get up quickly, which was a very big mistake. I look and use the trash as I get sick. Jimi comes over and holds my hair.
"It's okay... breathe..." I get sick for a little then stop and stand up straight. And Jimi looks at me "Kim is fine. Your lucky the group of men were nice people and brought Kim and carried you here. She's more upset with herself by letting you drink as much as she did. But just think Karen. What if those men were murders or rapists. You and Kim would have been raped or murdered and still on the side of the street." I stand there really upset about to cry cause of my mistakes and what could have happened especially to Kim. Jimi sees and takes a breathe and comes to me. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that..." I Back up as he comes closer.
"Then what did you mean..? There is no other way to say I could have almost killed my friend and myself..." I let a tear fall and I walks out of the room and to Kim's and knock on her door.

She opens her door and I hug her. "I'm so so so sorry, I shouldn't have drank that much... I shouldn't have gotten to the point I passed out and left you with a group of men... I'm so sorry."
"Kare... it's okay... you were still awake when he men came up. You tried to warn me... it's not your fault. I know you didn't meant to pass out... I understand you wanna let lose sometimes. It's okay. The past is in the past now." I nod and hugs her again, she hugs back and smiles. "How's Jimi taken it..?"
"He blamed me for almost killing you and me... he was thinking of the 'what if's'. Which is okay too... they could have been murders or rapists... and It would have been my fault if something happened..."
"No it wouldn't have. You wouldn't have known if they were murders or rapists... Jimi is your fiancé and is just really upset cause you came home unconscious... he loves you and knows it's not your fault..." I nod. "Now go back to him and brush your teeth. You stink." I laugh and nod. "Thanks Kim"
"Always". I walks back to mine and Jimi's room and he is leaning against the island and turns to look at me when I come back.
"Babe I didn't mean it the way I said it... I was scared and upset... I was worried that if something happened to yo-" I kissed him so he would stop talking. I pulled back and he looked at me.
"I know. If I was in your shoes I'd feel the same way... you don't have to explain yourself... I understand." He nods and I hugs him. He hugs back and holds me. "I'm gonna hop in the shower and get cleaned up... I know that kiss was gross... sorry"
"Kissing you is never gross." I smile and go into the bathroom.

After my shower I come out and eat my toast with only my towel on. I'm hungry and wasn't waiting any longer to eat. Jimi is in the couch and hasn't noticed yet. Which means I might be able to eat and not disrupt him. As I walk to the sink taking the last bite of toast and laying my plate in the sink I turn around and Jimi is standing right in front of me. "You think you could sneak out here in a towel and not have me notice...?"
"I was just testing a theory."
"And the results?"
"Theory confirmed..." He Leans down and kissed me with passion and with some roughness. I kissed back with the same and he picked me up and set me on the counter. Things got heated and I lost the towel and he lost his clothes.

We managed to make it to the couch and now we were cuddling and holding each other. I kept giving him kisses on his neck and collar bone and he rubbed my back. I enjoy the back rub so I continued to kiss. It only makes it fair. He soon stops and so do I. I lay my head on his chest and run a finger up and down his arm muscle. He kisses my head "I love you" I kiss his chest "I love you too." We lay there for a while and then we decide to get up before Kim comes bouncing over telling us to get ready for the show tonight. We got up, got dressed and I laid back down on the bed.
"Tired babe..?"
"I'm very tired... I've had a long night and a very nice workout this morning" he smiles.
"Okay baby. Get some rest. I'll come get you after." I nod and he walks out of he bedroom leaving me to sleep which I happily let take over me.