I Do All Over Again.

Karen's P.O.V

I got discharged from the hospital two days after I had James for health reasons. Once everything was settled we went back to the bus and continued our tour. Jimi hates the fact that I jumped right back into work but the doctor cleared me and just said don't go over board. We got to the next venue and I decided to go for a walk with the baby inside the venue while everyone else got the place set up and Jimi, Kim And Phillip got all the gear situated with the band.

I walked for a bit and met up with Shawn.
"Hey Shawn, hows the band doin?"
"Great. Glad to be back on the tour again. How are you and the baby? Feeling okay?"
"Yes, we are fine, thank you. Did you wanna hold him?"
"Sure. Thanks."
"Don't thank me. You helped me while I was in labour. I should be thanking you."
I pass him James and he smiles and sways lightly.
"You looked like you were in pain and I couldn't just leave you."
"Well it doesn't matter, I'm thankful you were there."
"Well then, you're welcome." We smile at each other and he held his gaze on me for a bit longer, I looked away and smiled.
"So how have you been? Tired?"
"Yeah... I'm pretty tired, I'm sore too."
"I bet, you had a C-section right?"
"Yeah, emergency C-section. But I'm alright"
"That's good. Hey, if you need anything on stage while you're singing, don't be shy, come ask me for something during a song break and I'll get it for you, I can leave the stage more than you can with the crowd."
"Thanks Shawn. That means a lot."
We both smile again and James Grabs onto Shawns baby finger.
"I think he likes you."
"Yeah..?"
"Who wouldn't love a guitar player?"
"Here, I gotta get ready. Thank you for letting me hold him."
"No problem. Come and visit us more"
"Okay, Thanks."
"You're welcome."
I walk around a little longer then go back to the bus. I'm there for a while before everyone come back.

"How was setup without me?" I asked Jimi.
"Like usual, Nothing major."
"Okay, me and James just got back from a walk."
"I thought you were suppose to be resting?"
"I was, it was a relaxing walk. We went around the venue, we ran into Shawn and he held James, then he had to get ready and we finished out walk around and came back here."
"I see..."
"He is down for his nap and I was about to have one too."
"Okay babe, I wont bother you. I'll wake you when dinner is done then after that we start to get ready." I nod and go lay down.

Jimi and Kim get a meal ready while Becky and Phil watch the kids. Once it was done they got the kids fed and Jimi went for Karen. They both came out and ate. After dinner they all got ready for their show. Steve and Becky are watching the kids as everyone else performs. On stage everything went by pretty quick. One point on stage Jimi got pissed off because of Karen goin and talking too and dancing with Shawn at the back of the stage. Once the show was over and all four of us went into the dressing room. Jimi shut the door.
"What the hell was that?! You go to the back of the stage and dance with the guitar player?!"
"Jimi... what are you talking about? I always go the back and dance."
"Not like you did this time."
"Jimi I'm sorry if I did something that you didn't like"
"Didn't like?! You practically grinded against him. We are married with three kids Karen. How could you do that on stage in front of thousands?!"                                                                                    "Jimi... it isn't like that at all... I am married to you, with three babies, do you honestly think I would do anything to jeopardize that?! especially after what Mark did to me? If you think I would do that then just walk out that door now."                                                                                                                  "I am not walking out. I do not think that of you. I just wanted to know why you grinded against him and not me? You tell me you hate PDA and then you go and do that with Shawn."                         "Oh.. I see... you're jealous."                                                                                                                                             "I am not jealous. I am your husband. I am more concerned that you were trying to make me jealous."                                                                                                                                                                                      "Yeah, Well maybe I was."
"Why Karen?"
"Cause you never touch me anymore. you barely look at me except when you need something or it involves the kids... I don't feel sexy anymore... I don't feel that you love me or my body anymore..."
"Karen that is not true. I love you and your body."
"Then why don't you touch me or look at me anymore when I am walking by or getting changed..?"
"Baby... I didn't realize I was making you feel this way... I do look at you and watch you... Every time you bend down to pick up the kids or something off the floor... Every time you get outta bed at home and go into the bathroom with your cute short shorts on and my t shirt. baby you are so sexy to me and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you. I am sorry I was making you feel this way without even noticing..."
"I just wanna feel okay again..." I start crying and Jimi comes over and hugs me.
"Baby, I promise you. You are the only one I wanna be with and wanna look at and wanna come home to at the end of everyday. You and our three beautiful children." I nod against his chest and everything goes black. 

I open my eyes and I am laying at the alter in my wedding dress. I look at Mark who is in his suit beside me. "Are you okay baby? You fainted" I nod and he helps me up. Jimi walks over.

"Maybe we should call this off, get her checked out." Mark looked at him.
"No, She said she was fine. Continue preacher."

I look over to the preacher and he says his lines.
"Do you Karen, take this man to be your husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward?"

I look at Mark then I look behind Mark and see Jimi looking at me with a sad smile. I blink a couple times and realize I had a dream of my future. From this dream I end up with Jimi in ten years time. I don't wanna wait... I wanna be with Jimi now, I was happy with him, but our three children may not be born if we get together now... I have to continue this road to be happy and in love with Jimi like I saw. He will be my forever after. I just have to survive with Mark.

Mark looks at me "Baby? You gotta say something"
"I... I..." I look back and forth between Mark and Jimi and I panic. I look to my parents who are watching me doubting this. It is too late to change my mind... "I do..."
Mark gives me a glare and nods. the preacher says his next lines and Mark says "I do"

That night getting ready for bed Mark come up behind me and pushes me into the wall and holds my throat.
"What the hell was that at the alter?! You stuttered. You little bitch. You were having second thoughts?! You won't ever have them again. I can Guarantee you that."
He slaps me across the face and looks at me "And don't think of telling anyone, cause they won't believe you. And I'll make sure you will be taken care of if you do tell. So keep your little mouth shut about everything I do, You understand?" He look at me as I look at him. 
"Answer me!" I jump a little and nod
"I do"
"Good. Now get in bed. I'll show you how I take care of some things." I nod and he lets me go. I get into bed and lay there.

The night went on as he wanted with Karen doing everything he said.

Nobody knew she had a busted lip, bruised eye or bruised body. Because they were on there honeymoon. And they would be healed before they left.....

Nobody knew... Because he told her not to tell.

THE END