Bad Week

It's been 3 days since the wedding and me and Jimi are growing in love more and more as each day comes and goes. We just got back on the road again and we are heading for California. It's gonna be a long bus ride with two pregnant woman. I'm scared to know how this will turn out, especially because our bus gets really hot sometimes. Jimi and I were the last ones on the bus. As soon as we were on we headed out. It was also 2 in the morning when we left so we climbed in our bunks and went back to sleep.

I came out of the bathroom dressed in shorts and Jimi's old shirt and laid in my bunk. Jimi walked by and crawled in with me and I whisper,
"There is barely enough room in these things for one person. What makes you think two people are gonna fit..?"
"Like this" He lays flat on his back and pulls me to him so I'm laying pretty much on top of him. "And if you're not comfy I can always spoon you." He smirks and I just shake my head rolling my eyes laughing slightly.
"I'm fine like this. Time to sleep now."
"Yes my love." He kisses my head and I smile and kiss his chest once. He rubs my lower back and slightly my ass. I don't usually let him do that on the bus, but I'm tired and it's helping me fall asleep so I'll allow it.  After a few minutes we drift off too sleep.

The next morning I'm woken by someone getting sick in the bathroom. I carefully get up trying not to wake Jimi, I knock lightly on the bathroom door. I hear Kim groan and I come in. She's kneeling on the floor with her head in the toilet.
"Kim..." I walk over and move behind her and hold her hair out of her face and rub her back. "Are you okay..?"
"Morning sickness. I usually feel better after I hurl."
"Okay. I'm here, Steve is still sleeping ain't he?"
"Yeah, it's okay."
"I know, you have me."
"I think I'm good now." She starts getting up so I do too and help her she walks out and goes to the kitchen. "I am gonna start breakfast"
"Kim, sit down. Please..? Just rest, you just got sick, let me get you some water and something like crackers so you can get some energy back."
"That sounds lovely. Thank you Kare."
"I'm always here." She goes to the couch and sits down and I get a glass of water for her and a couple saltine crackers for her morning sickness. She sips on the water and nibbles on the crackers and next thing I know I hear Becky getting sick.
"Kim I'll be right back." She nods and I get up going to the bathroom. I go in and take her hair holding it up and rubs her back. "It's okay Becky..." she gets sick longer than Kim did but I stay there and be with her. I'm there for about 10 minutes and Phillip comes in.
"Here Karen, I'll get her." I nod and get up moving out of his way. I walk back to the couch.
"How ya-" I stop as I see Kim asleep on the couch "Okay then.." I pick up the empty glass and the plate from the crackers. I put new crackers on it and get a different glass and put water in it and set it on the table for Becky.

I cleaned up the bus all morning. Steve woke and is now sitting by Kim talking with her, Becky eventually stopped getting sick and was sitting on Phillips lap. I cleaned up the plates and glasses and made everyone breakfast. Jimi got out of bed a few minutes ago and got some food. Out of all the people in this room, Jimi was the only one who said thanks. I'm not saying I need a thanks from everyone, but it would feel nice to be recognized. It doesn't matter. I under estimated the amount of food I needed to cook, so Jimi took the last of it leaving me with nothing. I walk to the back of the bus and change into clothes for the day. I sit down on the seats and lay my head back closing my eyes to relax. I hear someone put their plate in the sink and walk back. I open my eyes and Jimi walks back. He sits beside me and leans his head back too.
"Long morning...?"
"You have no idea.." He turns his head to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I set mine on top of his and scoot closer to him laying my head on his shoulder.
"Why don't you go lay back down?"
"I'm okay." Just as I said that my stomach growls. Jimi laughs,
"It's like you haven't ate."
"I didn't." He stops laughing.
"Babe..? Why haven't you eaten?"
"I underestimated the amount of food that needed to be cooked... and I gave the last of it to you. So I had nothing"
"Baby I would have shared or even given it to you."
"It's fine."
"It's not, I'm gonna go get something for you. What do you want?"
"Babe I'm fine."
"Karen."
"Okay... I'll have a bagel. You know what kind"
"I do. I'll be right back. Just stay here and relax. What would you like to drink?"
"Water or juice is fine."
"Okay baby" he gets up and I sit there. About 5 minutes later he comes back carrying a plate with a bagel and a glass of orange juice. I smiles and take it from him.
"Thank you" he sits beside me and kisses my temple.
"Always baby. I want you healthy." I smile and eat my bagel and drink my juice.