Some Eggos

Karen's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Jimi found out I was pregnant. No one else knows and we are back out on tour. We decided to wait to tell everyone until we thought it was safer and not get their hopes up. Jimi slept in my bunk last night to hold me, which made the bunk smaller for me. I had no room to move. I laid on my side on a sore hip while Jimi was also on his side with his arm around me. I could hear everyone else up and in the front of the bus and I smell eggos. Jimi knows that all I crave everyday are eggos, and I can't move cause I don't wanna wake Jimi and I'm being taunted by the smell.

A few minutes later I feel Jimi move and he leans over slightly and see if I'm awake. I turn slightly and smile at him.
"Morning babe."
"Good Morning my love... and baby." He rubs my stomach.
"Shhh. They don't know yet..."
"I'm sorry, I forgot"
"It's okay... I just don't wanna get their hopes up"
"I know. Let get up. I'll make you eggos."
"Someone already made them... probably for the girls... the smell was lingering for 10 whole minutes..." Jimi chuckles and kisses my cheek and gets up. I get up after him and walk behind him to the front of the bus. He looks for more eggos and I take a seat at the table by the girls.

"J if there isn't any left it'll be fine."
"I remember two days ago when you didn't get them. I never wanna see that part of Karen again." I roll my eyes and look at the girls. Kim laughs at Jimi's comment
"What are ya looking for?"
"Eggos. Karen needs her eggos."
"Karen don't even like eggos."
"She does now" Kim makes a strange face and looks at me.
"Don't give me that look Kim... people change and people like and dislike different things all the time."
"Not you... once you hate something you hate it."
"I do not."
"Mhmm. Sure ya don't. Still hate wet t-shirt competitions?"
"Kim! I told you to never bring that up!" Jimi looks at me.
"Wet t-shirt competition..?" I put my face in my hands and Kim laughs and tells Jimi.
"In college Karen was a partier. She would drink and drink and they held a wet t-shirt competition. Karen won first place... three years in a row." Jimi opens his mouth in shock.
"Wow... babe I had no idea... you won three times...?"
"It was a long time ago and I don't plan on doin it ever again... it was in college and I was a stupid kid..."
"Baby I'm not mad. I'm kinda jeleous that I missed out..."
"Baby trust me. You didn't miss out on anything. Now may I have some eggos..?"
"Of course... if we had any..."
Kim makes a face again.
"Karen why do you want eggos? You hate them."
"I... haven't eaten them in years... maybe I like them now..?"
"Karen... the only time people eat what they hate is if they are forced or if they crave it which only usually happens to girls when they-.... oh my lord!"
"Kim... calm down... it's not a big deal..." just as I finish saying that Phillip walks in with everyone following.

"What's not a big deal?" Kim stands and comes over hugging me.
"Karen is pregnant!" Phillip smiles and walks over to Jimi.
"Congrats man."
"Thanks." Kim still hasn't let me go. But after a while she pulls back.
"Kare why didn't you tell us?"
"I didn't wanna get your guys' hopes up if something happened... we were gonna wait to tell you when we were in the clear after the first trimester..."
"I'm sorry Kare..."
"It's okay."
"And we aren't out of eggos. Jimi is just bad at looking. I'll make you some eggos. Then I have to put Daisy in the bath."
"I'll bath her Kim. When you're done cooking she'll be all washed up."
"Karen you don't have too."
"Kim don't start becoming Jimi. Don't be over protective and not let me do normal stuff."
"Okay. Just don't run yourself down. Ask for help when needed."
"I bathed her multiple times before. This time is no different."
"Okay. I'll start your eggos." I smiles and pick up Daisy and take her to the bathroom and start a bath for her.

I get her all washed up and let her play for a few minutes. I watch her and set a hand on my stomach thinking about how I would be doin this to mine and Jimi's baby in a couple years. I smile at the thought and Kim walks in.
"Hey, your eggos are done." I smile.
"Thanks Kim."
"Anything for my future niece or nephew. Go eat. I've got her." I smile and get up and go eat. Jimi got his breakfast which was bacon and eggs and I could not stand the smell. I had to make him leave the table with it.