Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

I 'woke up' early. By 'waking up' I mean I got out of the bed. I hadn't slept at all. I had put an alarm to wake me up in every 15 minutes but I hadn't needed it. I was panicking the whole night. Only thing that kept my thoughts company was the buzzing phone under my pillow reminding me that time was actually passing. I knew I couldn't keep doing this, that I would have to sleep at some point. But right now, when I had yelled at Jimin about telling what was wrong, I didn't want him to ask any questions.

Sleep talking, huh? That was partly true. Though I didn't just talk. I screamed in agony, whirled around like someone was torturing me, sweated like crazy. That was because of my nightmares.

I hadn't always had them. Of course not, because my nightmares were a memory of events that had happened way too many times. No one knew, or no one who would've cared. I was too scared to tell even Sumin. Every time I had slept over her house or she had slept in mine, I hadn't slept.

Right now I wasn't sure what to do. Jimin would find out, that was for sure. I couldn't not sleep for months. That's why I had wanted Jimin to tell me about whatever was going on with him. It surely wasn't stress about me, because he had been a bitch about it earlier but in the evening he just suddenly left to cry alone to the streets. Why? I didn't know but I wanted to find out before he would find out about my secrets.

First I went to the shower, partly because I didn't want to get in Jimin's normal morning routine's way, partly because of... something else. I didn't want think about it, and as soon as I came from the shower, I went back to the room and put the same hoodie I had had yesterday. It was too dark to see and I didn't want to put the lights on and wake up Jimin. I glanced at the boy on his bed. Some light that came behind the curtains got reflected from his orange hair and his face was so peaceful I had to smile.

He looked happy. Not sad and angry like last night. I could see that he was filled with anger, towards whom, I didn't know. The frown that didn't leave his face when he was awake was now gone and his features were softer. I felt sad on his behalf. I hoped he would look like that all the time.

I walked quietly to downstairs, only to find Sumin making coffee.

"Good morning!" she chirped. She turned around to give me a mug as well but stopped. "Jungkook, you look tired!"

"It's just because of the new place, don't worry." I smiled and took the mug from her.

Her lips curved up. "You'll get used to this place soon." She looked at the clock on the wall. "I need to go to get ready, will you wake Jimin up soon?"

I nodded and watched her climbing up the stairs.

After finishing my coffee and eating something I found from the cabinets – Jimin didn't have much and I wondered why her mother hadn't bought him anything before heading to the hospital where I supposed she was – I went back to my and Jimin's room. I opened the curtains to let the light in.

There were groans coming from Jimin's bed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Morning to you too." When I faced him I noticed how he had only crawled deeper into his bed. "C'mon! Wake up."

"I am awake so mission accomplished. Now, let me go back to sleep."

"No! You need to get ready for school." I walked to his bed and wondered if I could throw some water on him.

"I don't want to go to school..."

I added that to the list Things I knew about Park Jimin. 1. Likes to walk around the streets at 12am without his coat. 2. Likes long showers. 3. Doesn't like sharing stuff. 4. Doesn't like school.