Chapter 58

A/N: This is dedicated to the most beautiful girl (whom I promised to write this for her birthday that was... several weeks ago) who makes me smile when no one or nothing else can. I love you.

And I love all my readers too! So please comment and vote, it would make me so so SO happy!!!!!

Jimin's POV

I would've slammed the door on their face if Tae hadn't quickly put his foot in the way. Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against Jin – though, I didn't know how the evening would go with him and Namjoon in the same room – but Tae and his evil grin was what I never wanted to let inside my house.

I leaned on the doorway and brought my best fake smile onto my lips. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible.

"Haha." Somehow Tae didn't still sound too amused. He crossed his arms across his chest and stared at me with eyes that could've frozen the hell. But it did absolutely nothing to me. I was too used to his tricks and I had no reason to give him a reaction. This was my house. He could glare at me all he wanted as long as he stayed on the right side of the threshold.

"It wasn't a joke. You mean nothing to me."

Tae sighed. "Are you still mad about the time I hit you? I apologized!"

What? I almost laughed. "Did you? Did you really?" I shrugged. "Not that your apologize would mean anything to me. Actually, I'm quite surprised you know the word 'apologize'." I turned to face Jin who had silently watched us argue. "Did you teach him that on the way over here?"

I heard Tae groan in annoyance but I didn't move my eyes from Jin. He looked awkward with my eyes on him. "I... Umm..." He looked down to his feet. I patiently waited (okay, not-so-patiently but I still waited, that's what counts, right?) for him to stop mumbling. "We... We didn't come the same way."

"Uh-huh", I said and nodded, my gaze sliding back to Tae. "What other fancy words do you know?"

"Could you just let us in?!" Tae shouted angrily.

"Why would I? I don't even know what you're doing here." I knew I was being plain annoying and that my behavior would only make everything worse but I couldn't find it in me to care. This person had once been my good friend, but obviously that wasn't the case anymore.

Tae's eyes wondered past me and it made me whirl around. Hobi was standing there with his mouth open and eyes as big as plates. "I heard voices", he explained slowly.

"In your head or from the real world?" Tae asked with a smirk on his lips.

Hoseok looked at his toes in awkwardness. I was sure he wasn't ready for Tae to be that cold.

Even he wishes you weren't real, I muttered in my head while glaring at Tae. I couldn't understand him. Why was he always so mad when his eyes landed on me? Had I accidentally done something for him? And since he had a problem with me, why couldn't he be nice to others? Was he seriously so mad at the world?

Tae tilted his head. "I take that as 'I'm not sure'."

I was so done. "SUMIN!" I yelled.

When I heard the familiar soft steps from behind me, I kicked Tae's foot from between the door and slammed it shut. I didn't even dream of them leaving but at least I could have a second without that awful brat staring at me. "Such an asshole..." I murmured and turned around to face Sumin.