Chapter 45

A/N: Please read at least the caps at the end. And, as always, please vote and comment! They motivate me to write more

Jimin's POV

Sumin was hiding something.

This was the first thing I noticed on Sunday after spending the whole Saturday on bed with Jungkook. We had watched movies and cuddled through them all. It had been too comfortable to have Jungkook's arms around me. So basically we didn't do anything. Way too much food went down my throat, or that's what it felt like, but Jungkook always hugged me and kissed me to the point I could only focus on him.

It was a great day.

Sunday was different. At the morning I suddenly realized how much I had actually eaten and anxiety filled my stomach. I started to cry in the shower. Then I decided I couldn't just cry about it: I needed to do something about it. So, I grabbed my running clothes and was about to head out, Jungkook's worried gaze staring at the back of my head. But when I walked past Sumin's room, I stopped on my tracks.

"No, I won't. You have to do it."

Sumin was talking to someone. I almost pressed my ear against the door but that would've been rude, so I just stayed in front of the door. Not doing anything bad. Just casually standing in the hallway.

"You're going to have to tell them. I wasn't the one who needed to keep this as a secret."

It wasn't that Sumin didn't have friends to talk with, but I knew Sumin was more of a text person. She never called. She could spend an hour on her phone, sending audio messages to her friends, but I had never seen her calling anyone. To most people it probably wasn't that weird, but I knew that if Sumin was on the phone with someone, it needed to be something urgent.

And in this case, a secret.

I was the worst cousin, I get it. It had been proved too many times already. Still, without thinking about it much, I tiptoed back to my room and motioned to the confused bunny to take off his headphones.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted to go out for a jog." His face brightened up. "Did you change your mind?"

I shook my head as a no and giggled. "Sumin has a secret", I whispered and pressed a finger on my lips so he'd stay quiet.

Jungkook looked amused. "Are you drunk?" He laughed and launched himself up from the bed. "What's with you? Are you tired?" He walked up to me and held my face between his hands.

I opened my mouth to say something clever but the words died on my tongue. Was I tired? I had slept enough. Maybe. I didn't feel too tired, just giggly. What was wrong with that? "No?"

"Have you eaten?"

I almost rolled my eyes and pushed him away but I could see how he didn't want to ask it as badly as I didn't want to hear it. He knew how I felt when he did. I settled for sighing. "No..." I answered as I stared down at the floor.

Instead of telling me to eat, he asked me a question. Later I decided it would've been easier if he'd just yelled at me to fucking eat. "Why?"

Why? Because in the shower, when I had looked down at my stomach and my thighs, I had started to cry. Because even though yesterday I had been able to push away most of the guilt that came with eating, it had come rushing back to me. Because I was too afraid to weight myself, too afraid of the number, knowing that it hadn't changed. Because right now I could feel my stomach complaining about the lack of food, and as it didn't feel good, it also made me feel like I was doing something right, as sick as that was. I really didn't want to answer to Jungkook.