Chapter 60

A/N: So... hello?

Jungkook's POV

It was just another, normal morning. Another day. Another sunrise. Another dream interrupted by Sumin's screaming.

So, really, nothing new.

Which is exactly why it was perfect.

Another morning next to Jimin. Another yawn, which escaped from my lips, that was followed by a quiet, raspy giggle. Another sigh, fanning over my skin and then a kiss on my chest. His fingers slipped through mine, locking them together. I pressed my nose onto his hair and breathed in the scent that was home to me. Another pleased hum when I tightened my hold on him.

This was how I wanted to spend my eternity.

Of course, as always, the moment was broken with Sumin barging into the room and throwing the curtains open. I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my face onto Jimin's neck to escape the light. "Up", Sumin demanded. I could almost see her crossing her arms and puckering her lips even from behind my eyelids.

"Five more minutes", Jimin begged with a yawn.

"No", was the firm answer. "Breakfast is ready now!"

My stomach responded with a growl. "Really?" I asked hopefully and made Jimin playfully hit my chest. I grinned against his neck.

Sumin scoffed. "Yes, really." A sigh. "What would you do without me?"

"Sleep?"

Sumin wasn't amused – well, definitely not as amused as Jimin who let out a short laugh. "We are leaving in 10." With that she marched out of the room.

Jimin glanced after her. "Maybe it's that time of the month for her..."

I hummed in agreement. "That or she hasn't gotten laid by that boyfriend of hers."

"Well", Jimin started and pushed me away from his body, "then I know how she's feeling."

I couldn't stop the blush from creeping on my cheeks. "Yah!"

Jimin shrugged. "Just saying."

I pouted. "That's not fair..." I glanced up at Jimin with my puppy eyes, but unfortunately he was staring at his phone.

"Fuck..." he gasped, his eyes widening.

I frowned. "What's wrong?" If Tae the asshole sent him something I swear...

"The audition." Jimin threw his phone on the bed and started to pace around the room, gathering his clothes and books together. "I have the audition today. Why the fuck didn't I realize it?! I'm not prepared! I haven't practiced at all. I won't do well, and I'll have to stick to dancing in the basement alone, forever", he rambled on, tearing his hair out a little.

I carefully got up and wrapped my arms around Jimin. "Jimin, calm down. There's no hurry."

He glared at me. "We have 8 minutes."

"Okay, shit."

In a hurry, I helped Jimin to gather everything he needed for the day from school stuff to practice clothes. Sumin in the background reminded us every two minutes how we didn't have time. I almost yelled at her how if she helped us we could, for once, be on time, but Jimin told me to shut up.

Sumin wasn't the only one feeling tense today.

But in no time, we were ready and ran downstairs. Sumin had been right, breakfast had been warm 9 minutes ago. I still shoved the grilled sandwich into my mouth in seconds, almost moaning at the taste. I really didn't know what we would've done without Sumin...