Chapter 43

A/N: You have no idea how much all of your comments and votes mean to me!!

Jungkook's POV

"No. No, Jungkook. No! What the fuck– how– just fucking­– JUNGKOOK!"

I grinned and pressed the buttons fast. An evil laugh slipped between my lips when Kinam died in the game again.

Kinam threw his controller to the ground. "How do you do that?" he yelled in disbelief. "You said you had never played this before!"

I just smiled in victory and pride when I glanced at the score that said 5-18. I shrugged. "I'm that good."

"But how? Tell me how!" Kinam whined.

"I'm naturally talented."

"In this game?"

"In everything." It was a lie. There were many things I couldn't do but he didn't need to know about those.

He smacked my arm, laughing. "Stop being so cocky!"

"I'm not being cocky", I defended myself. "It's the truth."

"Ugh." He shook his head and got up. I followed him. "I hate you."

I grinned widely. "No, you don't." We went to downstairs, in the kitchen to drink water, and I found myself face to face with Kinam's mum.

"Hello! Jungkook, right?" she asked sweetly and offered me a glass of water which I happily took and smiled as a thank you.

I nodded. "Yes. Nice to meet you."

"You too! I hardly hear Kinam using such bad language when he's home, so I guess I'm happy that someone was able to beat him in a game. He had gotten way too confident." Kinam opened his mouth to protest but her mom shushed him and smiled at me. "Are you staying for dinner?"

"Oh, no. I need to go home", I said. And I would've felt weird hanging out all day with Kinam when it was my first time alone with him. I didn't want to bother his family when I was such a new friend. The day had been fun but I was missing one orange haired boy with a bright smile already. It felt weird to miss someone after just a few hours but I could only blame Jimin and his beautiful face that haunted my mind.

"Why?" Kinam asked after I thanked his mom and we headed back upstairs. "Why can't you stay?"

"Jimin wants me home." I almost blushed at the thought that maybe he didn't like to be away from me either.

He fell back first on his bed and stretched his arms over his head. "Oh yeah... You live together, right? With Sumin?"

I nodded, sitting politely next to him.

"How does that work?"

I frowned. "What do you mean by how?"

He was silent for a second. "I don't know... Isn't weird living with two strangers? You have Sumin, yes, but you never even hang out with her in school. Are you like very close with Jimin?"

"Two?" slipped out of my mouth before my mind caught up. Jimin's mom. "Oh... It's not that weird."

"So you're close with Jimin?" Kinam asked again.

I blushed. "Yes, we're close." If he only knew how close. "We share a room so we kind of had to get to know each other." When I had moved in, the thought of sharing room with anyone had scared the crap out of me. I had thought of never sleeping again. I hadn't known how I could've lived with myself when a stranger found out I didn't sleep as quietly and peacefully as other people. Now I thanked God that I shared a room with Jimin. It has helped both me and Jimin a lot. Without everything we'd both be as closed up as we used to be.